“Centre location”
Review of Bistro Bianconi

Bistro Bianconi
Ranked #24 of 129 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Inspired by the elegant charm of a classic Italian “Ristorante’s & Pizzeria’s” with a contemporary buzz and stylish interiors, Bistro Bianconi brings you the true taste and enjoyment of Italy!At “The Bistro” as we are commonly referred, we pride ourselves on the basics. This means sourcing responsibly and locally where possible to provide the best and freshest produce available.Our menu’s focus on freshly prepared classic and contemporary Italian dishes featuring an excellent range of both Italian style and gourmet pizzas, fresh pasta, seafood, meat & poultry.Bistro Bianconi is synonymous locally with excellent, friendly service and a warm inviting buzz which is both energetic and vibrant!Come & Visit us in our new home, on Tobergal Lane
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Excellent pasta and pizza Staff very pleasant.Busy on Monday night might have to book at weekends. Popular with families and couples

1  Thank Margaret H

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Have eaten here several times, have always been attended to almost immediately and given quick, friendly service. The food is amazing and I have yet to be disappointed. On our last visit though a male member of staff was walking towards us and then suddenly looked us up and down and turned away again. We found this very unusual. Throughout the meal we could not help but notice the man watching us and refusing to come to the table when I politely said excuse me as he walked past. This experience made me on edge slightly but it would not really put me off the restuarant. Great value, fun atmosphere and a guaranteed full stomach!

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Proper wood fired pizza oven in centre of restaurant, dude spinning pizza bases in the air, good early bird menu. Great for kids, just go early as it gets busy, don't get the grumpy waiter we had, all the others seemed cherry though.

1  Thank Mrhern29
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Went here last night, called in (without a booking) staff were really helpful led us upstairs to sit at the bar, peruse the menu, while we waited for a table became available.

We were directed to a table within about 10mins, order taken, then breads and olives were brought to our table, a nice Mediterranean touch. Pizza selection was really varied with the option of classic toppings, gourmet options or 'trust the chef' option (where they decide your toppings!) Pizzas were A-MAZ-ING. Traditional italian thin&crispy bases and full of flavour. Staff were very attentive and helpful throughout, there was a real buzz in the restaurant, and I must say, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. I'm not from the Sligo area, but if I was, I'd be in here every week!

1  Thank Janine T
Reviewed July 13, 2014

if you are a pizza lover you do not want to miss this place. fantastic atmosphere and great pricing once you try this place you will always come back

1  Thank creditwhenitsdue