“Excellent friendly service and beautiful tasty food”
Review of Bistro Bianconi

Bistro Bianconi
Ranked #18 of 121 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Description: Inspired by the elegant charm of a classic Italian “Ristorante’s & Pizzeria’s” with a contemporary buzz and stylish interiors, Bistro Bianconi brings you the true taste and enjoyment of Italy!At “The Bistro” as we are commonly referred, we pride ourselves on the basics. This means sourcing responsibly and locally where possible to provide the best and freshest produce available.Our menu’s focus on freshly prepared classic and contemporary Italian dishes featuring an excellent range of both Italian style and gourmet pizzas, fresh pasta, seafood, meat & poultry.Bistro Bianconi is synonymous locally with excellent, friendly service and a warm inviting buzz which is both energetic and vibrant!Come & Visit us in our new home, on Tobergal Lane
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We went here as a family with 2 tired boys and we welcomed with a very warm smile and lead to our table. The restaurant was close to full great pizza, I had the signature Michaelangelo - yummy ! Will be back again.

There are newer reviews for Bistro Bianconi

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I first ate here two years ago and am very glad I had the chance to revisit. I had the two-course early bird and came away stuffed for 15 Euro. My starter was garlic bread with bruschetta, and the portion was enough for two. The pasta main was properly prepared,and the sauce very flavourful. I'll make a point of stopping in again when next I'm in Sligo.

1  Thank BogCottonCanada
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Called in at 8.45 PM. No tables. Advised to come back in 20 mins.
Returned 9.05. Advised to go upstairs for a drink - there you'll be another 5-10 mins to wait.
We preferred to wait at reception but after 5 mins we were asked to go up to the bar.
Went to bar and got a drink. After 20 mins returned to reception to enquire about a table. We'd clearly been 'forgotten'.
Bullshine excuses followed - there were now vacant tables, which we would never have been taken to if we hadn't made ourselves known again.
From that point on service was pleasant but unacceptably slow.
From first contact at 20.45, were finally seated and looking at food 22.15. That's an hour and a half.
Food good.
This restaurant was running at 50% to 100% over capacity tonight. That's greed.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We had a lovely evening in Bistro Bianconi - the food was delicious and the staff were very efficient and friendly. Definitly worth a visit.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have been to Sicily, and this place beats all the food I got there so it shows how good this place is.. Even the Bruschetta which sounds basic is heavenly, amazing pizza's and very helpful staff.. Get in there!