“All sound excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Fab food at very reasonable prices. Great service & VERY child friendly! Would benefit from being bit bigger though!

3  Thank Molyns

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Last week we tried this place for lunch, and it was really great! Apart from the charming owner, the food was proper Italian cooking, really good quality and tasty. I asked for pasta aglio olio, which was not on the menu, and the owner made it for me, no problem. And it was very good! We had a really lovely time, and enjoyed the Italian music and Adriano Celentano and all. Finally, it is really good value, too. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank karinswhite
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I went to this restaurant recently. It was busy but we had a table booked for 4 people for 6.30.We were shown to out table and were then left sitting until 6.55 before anybody spoke to us again. We placed our order and waited almost 40 mins for our starter to arrive. We finished our mains at around 8.00. We were never offered dessert. I ordered a glass of wine and my partner ordered a coffee at 8.10pm approximately. Our drinks had only arrived and at 8.20 we were asked to leave the restaurant as we had taken the table for too long. This was not our fault. If we had been served more promptly we would of left long before that. We were very unhappy at how we were treated. Especially after paying for wine and coffee which we did not get to drink. The length of time we spent in your restaurant was your fault not ours. I appreciate you were busy that night (14th march) but a little bit of awareness on your behalf as to why your customers are sitting so long at a table would be a lot more professional.The food was nice but the way you conducted your business was most unsatisfactory. Furthermore I private mailed the restaurant through fb after this event and did not even get a reply!

10  Thank Tina T
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We hadn't been to Sligo for a few months and noticed this relatively newly opened Italian restaurant. Their lunch time menu seemed both nice and reasonably priced, my wife ordered a Caesar salad and I had the Spaghetti carbonara......wow, short of being in Italy at a recommended restaurant, I doubt you'd find better anywhere.

Both dishes surpassed all expectations, freshly cooked and prepared to the highest standard.

Will we be back.......?? Try and stop us. 10/10

1  Thank Imjustatourist2
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Visited this restaurant the meal and service was unbeaten. Really warm atmosphere with helping professional service and extremely tasty dishes. Big applause!!!

2  Thank Юлия Р