“Well worth a visit”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We were booked into the hotel for the weekend so we decided to have dinner here on our first night. The staff were very pleasant and friendly. The food was lovely and well presented. The service was very good. Would go again

Visited March 2014

Doolin
“Good Quality Lunch”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stopped in here for lunch before a meeting. The first big plus with the Glasshouse is the parking, which is not the easiest thing to find in Sligo Town. Kept it simple with a couple of paninis, really nice, chicken and mango chutney.
Price was fine and even came back in the evening for a couple of pints to finish off the day.
The staff were very good but one small point to be made here. When we were eating , three different waiters came to check on us in a short period of time, which was a bit annoying.
Keep one waiter to a table.

• Visited February 2014
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Lovely food!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My partner and I stop here for dinner on the 18th February. We decided to go for the bar menu. The staff was really friendly. The lamb was perfectly cooked. For dessert I had the strawberry and butterscotch "Ethon Mess" and it was beautiful, and my partner had the lemon tart. We really enjoyed it! Also good money value!

• Visited February 2014
Louisiana, Missouri
“Ireland Oct 2013 trip”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Very full breakfast and everything was very fresh and the service was great even though the restaurant was packed with travelers

Visited October 2013
Wexford, Ireland
“Good food, reasonable prices for 4 star hotel”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Myself and my partner ate here. We both found the food very good and the servers were friendly and professional. I am a vegan and the kitchen staff were happy to cater for me despite the fact that the restaurant was busy. My partner is a meat eater and he found his food very good also. The restaurant is nicely designed and is beside the river so if you get a window seat you will have a nice view. The only problem I have is that the room was a little cold (we were beside the window and as the name suggests "the Glasshouse" is built from a lot of glass so maybe it wouldn't have been as cold in other areas of the room). I would recommend this restaurant.The bar food in the hotel is also very good.

• Visited November 2013