“Always good homemade tasty soup”
Review of Lyons Cafe

Lyons Cafe
Ranked #11 of 126 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At Lyons Cafe and Bake Shop, we are passionate about our food, and we want to share that with our customers. Everything, including our famous breakfasts, pastries, bread and our lunches are made in our kitchen. Our focus is on fresh ingredients, and wholesome, comforting, home made food. Lyons Cafe recipes are original and make the most of local ingredients. Our mission is to deliver the very best food everyday.
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a bowl of tasty soup , this us your place . Always a good lunch time trade . Served with nice tasty homemade bread . Most things are made fresh on the premises . A nice spot for lunch on a wet day .

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I can not rate this place highly enough!! they offer exceptional value for money, great quality food that not only looks fantastic but tastes it too. They have a daily changing menu, a wonderful sandwich menu, happy helpful staff and a lovely clean environment. They deserve 10/10 every time. It is just brilliant!

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I went to Lyons Cafe with a friend today and found that they don't serve a variety of deserts along with the food being expensive. Like today they only had raspberry, rhurburb, pear along with mango and apple crumbles, I didnt feel like having one but since I was there and wanted something sweet so I just took the Raspberry. I'm not a fan of non-homemade crumbles but there was no other option I could choose! I should've asked for a sandwich as I heard they are lovely but unfortunately i haven't thought of it. My coffee and the Raspberry crumble costed €6.00 like. Now for the positives, I absoulety loved the decor, scenery on Sligo town and the atomosphere. I recommend everyone including tourists and locals who haven't been here before to come in this cute little upstairs cafe but bring lots of money with you to avoid dissapointment.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went midweek for breakfast. Staff were friendly. The food was incredible. It was really quiet so it would be good for business meetings or working.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Nice large cafe upstairs with nice selection of salads and hot counter foods.I had the chicken with mash and veg but it wasn't very hot.Its a busy spot for lunch come early to avoid disappointment

4  Thank Johngerr