“First time visit to Sligo”
Review of Gulliver's Restaurant - CLOSED

Gulliver's Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“First time visit to Sligo”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had a lovely meal in Gulliver's on Sunday evening 5th May with my boyfriend. We had to walk to ages around Sligo to look for a decent place to eat and we eventually found Gullivers tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the town. I knew immediately from reading the menu on the outside wall that I was going to enjoy my dinner. We were seated very quickly and had a lovely friendly waitress take our drinks orders and then out dinner orders. It was very busy at the time so we did have to wait nearly 30 mins for our food. It was well worth the wait, my Steak and salad was delicious. Cooked well done but a tad chewy. I would recommend the restaurant to anybody I know.

• Visited May 2013

Derry, United Kingdom
“A beautiful restaurant”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had the most beautiful romantic meal in Gullivers Restaurant on Friday night. The food was excellent especially the bread at the start of our meal. The waitress was excellent too. I must say I would defintely recommend the restaurant to anyone.

Visited March 2013