“Tapas italian style”
Review of A Casa Mia - CLOSED

A Casa Mia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hosting a communal table seating up to 26 people which is surrounded by cosy individual tables for a those wanting a more intimate experience. Outside seating also available on Tobergal Lane which is Sligo's pedestrianised area along the Garavogue river.
“Tapas italian style”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The decor creates a cool feeling of beeing home. We ordered 6 plates. Yes, thats how to do it, tapas style. We really liked 5 out of 6. Exept from the italian sausages we liked the food. The sausages did not taste very good. But the beef sliders, bruchetta, prawns, meatball and sallad were all tasty. Worth a visit.

Sligo, Ireland
“Very good”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have eaten here a number of times and found it to be a very nice experience.
I would not describe the food as excellent but it is good.
I think they could change the options more but other than that I would be happy to recommend it.
I will definitely go back again.

• Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Great lunch”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I've only had a coffee and sandwich(s) here but keep going back because they are delicious! I love that they have private tables for 1-2 people which is great if you are on your own. I also like the fact that the free wifi actually works. So many restaurants advertise free wifi but never deliver...Acasa Mia does deliver. I love being able to sit down, have a nice cuppa coffee, a yummy sandwich and check my email.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank cassiej25
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great tapas style meal”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Delicious. We went to Sligo for the week it was the only restaurant we ate at three times. The seating is really strange to us and we chose a two person slot under a bookcase. You have to see it to understand, but you sit elbow to elbow with the person next to you, yet a small board divides the table from your neighbor to provide some amount of privacy.

Tip: Get there early to get one of the three window tables as those have a beautiful view and its more private and roomy.

The food was great and it is also a nice place to stop for a desert. They have fresh baked cakes that are very good.

• Visited June 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Beautiful tapas”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I'm surprised this restaurant is so far down the list of restaurants in Sligo on tripadvisor. I thought it was great. The layout of the restaurant is very different with a huge communal table in the middle and then little tables all along the windows. We got a lovely table in the window overlooking the river. We had 4 dishes to share between 2 and it was plenty. The highlight was definitely the potatoes and chorizo with a fried egg on top, so tasty. The wine was great as were the staff and to top it all off it was reasonably priced. This will be my first stop on my next visit to Sligo.

• Visited June 2014