“Overall a good day out!”
Review of Funnybones

Funnybones
Ranked #2 of 9 Fun & Games in Sligo
Western Ireland, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Overall a good day out!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Met up with some friends here. Had a mixed age range from young to teen. Baby's area was full of older children which was quite dangerous for our 11 month old. Staff seemed to be hanging round but not doing anything much about it. Could be a bit more attentive to prevent accidents. Overall our kids all definatly enjoyed themselves a lot and tried out all the extras, some needed extra help to conquer their fears but all got there in the end. Agree with the last comment regarding the coffee, absoloutly terrible! I don't even like strong coffee but this was like milk and hot water! Definatly no sign up about extra shot or stronger coffee option when I was there! Shame because the rest of our experience there was very enjoyable.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank JasIreland

Ballinafad, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“fantastic place but”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

i think is to much 8 euros for a 10 month old kid to play in the ball pool only think for that age kid... specially if the parents spent 20 euros with food must be free in that case!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank RandySullivan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent indoor play facility for kids of all ages”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My friends from Sligo brought myself & three children ages 10, 7 & 4 here last week. It is definitely the best indoor facility of it's type that I've been to over the past 10 years. I would highly recommend Funnybones for a visit so much so that I'm bring a friend up from Westport next week. Excellent staff, excellent place my kids loved it. Thank you.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mishafionn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great day out - great value”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We brought our two year boy along during the week and he had a ball - €3 for 90 mins which was great value as they great selection of activities to do for all ages - highly recommend

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Farrin30
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just wonderful - worth every cent”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This play centre must have the most attentive, child centred & caring staff I have come across (& I have visited many). Going as one adult with a 5 year old, 22 month old & 6 month old could have been an ordeal, but, the exceptional level of interest & help provided to the children made it a really great afternoon. Loads to do for each age group but the highlight was overhead obstacle course. Leanne was incredibly kind & encouraging with my initially nervous 5 year old. Her support & help resulted in a little girl being really proud of herself & what she had achieved rather than just spending some time playing.
Other staff helped with the baby when I needed to attend to the toddler.
There were three staff on duty during our visit & they were each friendly, helpful & ensured the children had a great time.
A great facility but the staff genuinely make it a cut above - well worth a visit!

Visited April 2013