“Free Diving Ireland”

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Free Diving Ireland”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Not being a strong swimmer or experienced in open water, I was nervous before the day started but I found this course unbelievably amazing. With the techniques learned in the morning and practiced in the pool, I was relaxed and had the confidence to go out there and give my all. A great mentor and a genuinely nice guy, Feargus made the day for me, and there was always a comforting feeling that he was around us in the water. One of the best experiences of my life and really good fun, I would recommend this course to everyone.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Lom88

Galway, Ireland
“Discovery day in Mullaghmore”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I spent a whole day in Mullaghmore under the excellent instruction of fergus. The day was well structured and it flew by. Fergus is very personable and really easy to be around. I never felt uncomfortable at any stage when I was diving in the water and knew I was in safe hands if anything did go wrong. I feel that after just 1 day, I have a better understanding of what I should and should not be doing out on the water. I'll definitely be booking one of his Level 1 courses at some stage in the future.

Visited July 2013
Feargus C, Owner at Freedive Ireland, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Hi Ronan,
Thanks so much really appreciate the good words.
Cork, Ireland
“Level 1 in Lough Hyne with Freediving Ireland(Fergus)”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I just completed the Level 1 Apnea course with Feargus in Lough Hyne , excellent experience. We had morning sessions in the pool and spent the afternoons in the open water of Lough Hyne. Feargus had a great way of explaining what we needed to do and has a very relaxed approach , which made the difference when we were...Having been a Scuba Diver for the last few years I found this course very helpful and will continue to do both types of diving

Feargus C, Owner at Freedive Ireland, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Joe, thanks a lot, you guys were a great group.
“Free Diving With Fergus opens up a whole new World by looking within”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I got what I desired form the Free Dive Level 1 Course, and more.
Learned relaxation techniques-
I was new to the whole Apnea experience which I highly recommend.
I learned more theory/physiology related to under water human performance.
The Dive Reflex is fascinating !
Fergus is most professional, a great Instructor, Safety, Focus and Fun are all part of the experience.
One has much less gear on the body when Free Diving compared to SCUBA, so one feels so much "freerer" !
The best experience for me so far this Year !!

Feargus C, Owner at Freedive Ireland, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
John you guys were great and to think you were off on your bike the next day nearly. fair play. Thanks a lot.
Cork, Ireland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Level 1 Apnea Course”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Feargus had a great way of explaining what we needed to do and has a very relaxed approach , which made the difference when we were using the Freediving techniques in the open-water for the first time.
Achieved a personal best of 3:05 in the pool on Sunday.
Would highly recommend

Feargus C, Owner at Freedive Ireland, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Mike, thanks so much for all the help orgainisng it. You guys were great.