“yummy in my tummy”

Fabio's
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Sligo
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Freshly made on site italian style Ice Cream (Gelato), Made with No Use of Synthetic Fats, Emulsifier & Artificial Colours. Plus: Pizza Slice, Grilled Stuffed Focaccia & Piadina, Fairtrade Organic Italian Coffee ......
New York City, New York
“yummy in my tummy”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Delicious egg free ice cream which is difficult to come by trust me!!
Fabio makes fantastic gelato... mmmmmm

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kilagroo

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Limerick, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUMMY!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Recently spent a few days in Sligo and had heard lots of good things about Fabios which I had to check out for myself and I wasn't disappointed. Really good ice cream. Not good for the waistline I'm sure but very good on the lips and I will definitely be returning for more when I am in Sligo again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TommyOL
Galway, Ireland
“Best ice-cream in Ireland”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We recently spent a week in Sligo; did a bit of research and had heard good things about Fabio's. With an Italian husband and 2 kids who like their gelato I was hoping Fabio's would deliver the goods...and it did. Exceptionally good ice-cream and a great atmosphere. We visited every day and brought some tubs away with us for the evening!! It's genuine Italian ice-cream, made by Fabio on site. My kids loved it; they are still talking about it. It helps as well that Fabio is there and chats away to locals and tourists. We will be back.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Geo C
Galway, Ireland
“Monday Morning Treat”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Popped in here Monday morning and what a quaint place. Spotless and lovely sitting bars. Owner pottering around getting place set up for the day but took time to chat to us and made us feel very welcome. We sat at the window bar and it was great to watch the streetlife.

Lovely professionally framed menu. The display wasnt set up when we arrived but Fabio explained the flavours available . Milkshake €4.20 so not exactly affordable if you'v a couple kids or on a budget (However the milkshake turned out to be large and very filling). He does takeaway tubs of icecream and this would be more cost effective for a family etc.

But the quality is excellent. Delicious!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank PMcNGalway
“Perfect place to take time out for your self with great coffee”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Small coffee shop where Fabio loves to talk while serving a mean slice of fresh pizza with your coffee - great!

• Visited May 2013