“I will never return to this restaurant.”
Review of Molly Fultons

Molly Fultons
Ranked #57 of 119 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Sligo, Ireland
“I will never return to this restaurant.”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I will never return to this restaurant.

Had the roast beef which tasted as if it was cooked sometime last week and then reheated.
My wife had chicken in a mushroom sauce that was a frozen breaded chicken breast covered in a sauce that read better than it tasted. Our son had a burger which once again was from a packet. The restaurant was busy enough but the experience over all annoyed me. I hope by writing this review it will stop people making the same mistake we did and hopefully if the owners of Molly Fultons read this they will have a serious look at how they prepare their food. Not a happy man.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank kmcmdm

Foxford, Ireland
“Excellent as always!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My wife and I visited Molly's on a Sunday at lunch time. We have often dined here before and so we were confident of a good meal. We were not disappointed. As usual the staff were friendly and super efficient. There were quite a few in the restaurant but as usual our meals arrived very quickly. My wife had lamb and I decided on Turkey and Ham. The food was piping hot and perfectly cooked. I had a cup of delicious coffee to finish and my wife had a diet Coke. The total cost was €21.
We have never been let down by Molly Fulton's, the food and service are always first class and the place itself is warm and welcoming. Highly recommended if you are in the Sligo area!

• Visited November 2013
Sligo, Ireland
“Will be back ASAP”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Just back from a fantastic meal in Mollys. Service was fast and food was superb. The choice on the menu is fantastic and definitely will return as soon as possible

• Visited October 2013
Sligo
“Average”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Molly Fultons is overall a very average restaurant, Food is of very average quality. The choice is varied for lunch and evening dinner, but food appears to be processed or frozen with rare exceptions. Perhaps a good place to visit for a quick fill -up or if you are in a hurry, Prices for lunch are very reasonable. Dinner is the same as most other restaurants. Caesar Salad for example is overprices - over €14.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank James M
“Over priced and over rated !”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Having eaten in mollys on numerous occasions , i cant believe how the food here as plummeted in quality and soared in price . I started with garlic mushrooms which for the price i would expect them to be proper freshly made mushrooms not the bought in frozen rubbish i was presented with , the garlic mayo also had a full garlic clove in it . Moving on i had beef medallions for my main .. Which probably could have been back to life with CPR , only to then drowned in the pepper sauce that they were swimming in . My two companions were equally dissatisfied with their mains of sweet and sour chicken and combination steak / chicken fahjita . Overall a real let down and quite embarassed to have been the person that suggested molly fultons . #WILLNOTBEBACK

• Visited April 2013