“Excellent service,food and unreal value for money :)”
Review of Eala Bhan

Eala Bhan
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eala Bhan Restaurant in Sligo Town offers the best in fine dining, specialising in fresh Seafood and Steak.
“Excellent service,food and unreal value for money :)”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Second time here in three wks both times ave been excellent early bird menu GREAT value service second to none and portions genours and so tasty. Going scan next wk with a group of friends and can't wait.

Dublin
“Superb restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We went to this restaurant for a family birthday at the weekend. The food was excellent, - very tasty, and the portions were generous without being too large. I had an excellent sea food chowder to start, which was packed with a good variety of fish and shell fish. This went well with the delicious home made bread (which was served with pesto and chilli jam). I opted for a creative vegetarian risotto for my main, and finished with an excellent quality brownie (made with good quality chocolate). The rest of our party were delighted with their fare. As well as being very good quality, tasty food, the presentation of our courses was elegant, without being overdone. The staff were pleasant and attentive and a gentleman named Anthony, who I assume is the manager was around to each table to make sure everyone was happy with their meal. I live in Dublin, and eat out frequently, and found that this restaurant was as good as many of the better restaurants that I've eaten in in the capital. Overall, I was very impressed, and only wish that there were other regional restaurants of this quality. The food is also well priced and the restaurant offer an early bird for extroadinarily good value - €20 for 3 courses (and delicious home made bread and an amuse bouche) - until 6.30pm every evening. This menu offers quite a wide choice, whilst the a la carte is much broader still. I highly recommend a visit. We will certainly be back.

• Visited March 2013
Sligo, Ireland
“early bird”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife, and 14 yo son and my self went for the early bird, we had 3 different 3 course meals that we could not find any fault in apart from my sons desert a chocolate brownie that he found a bit dry and did not finish, over all we found the food to be very good and good value for money, staff were very nice and set in nice surroundings. Would return.

• Visited February 2013
Tridan da cuna
“Wonderful evening, great food, smashing service”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

What a discovery! We went with a church group for an early bird meal and early birds can often mean second division service and cooking, not so at Eala Bhan Restaurant in Sligo. Everything was first rate, courteous, well timed service, generous little extras, healthy portions of good food. I had seafood chowder, a home made burger with lovely herbie flavours followed by apple and pear crumble.
We were attended in the best possible way i.e. unobtrusive yet always attentive. I highly recommend a visit and recommend this lovely place without reservation.
YUM YUM YUM!!!!

• Visited February 2013
Meath, Ireland
“Just lovely....!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my husband ate here last Saturday night on a weekend away. We were really looking forward to it because of a disastrous meal in the Sligo park the night before. When we arrived we had a lovey table with a bouquet of flowers which my husband had asked them to arrange for my birthday. We then had lovely food and service in a lovely atmosphere. And very reasonable for what we got. We definitely recommend and will revisit if back in Sligo and will try the very reasonable early bird next time!!