“Basic lunch”
Review of Pepper Alley - CLOSED

Pepper Alley
Good for: Families with children
Description: Pepper Alley is a delightful restaurant situated along the river Garavogue right in the centre of Sligo Town. Come and enjoy large comfortable chairs in a luxurious setting, perfect for any meeting, social or business. Pepper Alley is also very popular for families with young children as a selection of high chairs and toys are available to entertain the little ones while you enjoy your coffee.There’s free WiFi coverage available in a sumptuous environment which allows the busy professionals to relax, unwind and enjoy a freshly ground coffee with acquaintances.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Had a quick lunch here lately, took a few moments to figure out the ordering and paying que. Food and service were average, altough a great selection of sandwich fillings to choose from.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was travelling through Sligo yesterday and stopped in Pepper Alley for lunch, easy parking just across the bridge. I had a very tasty Chicken Cajun Chicken Wrap with a side salad and a very tasty curry coleslaw! Delicious and the coffee was excellent too. Staff were lovely, and I loved the decor. Perfect lunch!!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I eat regularly in Sligo but never venture to Pepper Alley but couldn't remember why. Until I visited it the other day.
I'm not sure I've been somewhere so badly run, especially a place that really does quite simple food.
It wasn't very busy and we ordered a wrap, a panini, 2 portions of chips and 2 coffees.
My panini arrived but no sign of my partner's wrap. He had to go up to ask for it and they said it would be coming shortly. In the meantime I finished mine and there was no sign of the chips.
Eventually his wrap came and he was informed that his chips were on.
Ten minutes later he got them, but I didn't get mine.
At that stage I just wanted to leave anyway so we did.

And we won't be returning.

2  Thank JannieSherlock
John R, Public Relations Manager at Pepper Alley, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. We apologize if you did not enjoy your Pepper Alley experience. We will investigate the matter immediately.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I go here for lunch often and I'm never disappointed. The club sandwich is amazing and a real filler till dinner time. The staff are always welcoming and offer a loyalty card and I'm a proud holder of one.

1  Thank gookgo
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Best irish breakfast tasted on numerous trips to all areas in ireland. if anyone is looking to have a delicious breakfast to keep you going through the day i recommend this to all who is staying in sligo:)

1  Thank tailah2506