“Yummy lunch”

Source Sligo Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Their brown bread spoiled me for the rest of my time in Ireland - it was the best bread anywhere in Ireland. Soup was very good, too. My boyfriend very much enjoyed his fish and chips. Only drawback was that there weren't many options for vegetarians.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

One of the best meals that i have had in a long time. Service and attention to detail was excellent. If this was in a major city anywhere in the world, people would rave about it. Luckily, I have it in my city... .

1  Thank Sp00kyFC
Reviewed September 24, 2012

One of the best restaurants we've eaten in based on all round service, atmosphere and food.
We were in a group and they dealt with us particularly well which is not always easy on a busy Saturday night. Service and food were second to none, great concept and they really play up to it which is great!
They actually watched facial expressions when the food was served, if you didn't look happy, without hesitation, they removed the plate and asked how you'd prefer it.
We're planning another trip all the way to Sligo just to visit the place again!

1  Thank WaveRida
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had lunch here over the weekend, nice spot and great to people watch! Service was ok but the food was very tasty. Toilets were clean. I would like to return and try it at night, The cookery classes are very reasonable at 40 euro so would like to try them when I return to sligo. Lunch was good value at 10.95 for a curry & the portion size was good

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had a late lunch in Source Sligo last week, we were on holidays so restaurant fulfilled on the sense of excitement you want, its right in the middle of the city and you can see everything that moves. The food was pleasant but not memorable but also not expensive so we felt well served. I would like to go there again at night to see what the evening menu is like.