“the best italian pizza”

Limoncello Sardinian Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 124 Restaurants in Sligo
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Limoncello Sardinian Restaurant is an atmospheric dining venue that provides more than just a place to eat. The menu mirrors the Sardinian philosophy of simple preparation of the freshest ingredients. The secret of this style of cooking is in the quality of the ingredients and the simplicity of the recipes. The aim is to create a restaurant that is fun, unpretentious and most of all an essential part of a visitor's culinary exploration.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great Food. Very Authentic people and food. They did all the little things that make you feel like they value your business. I would recommend to anybody looking for authentic Italian pizza/food.

1  Thank Fabio S

Reviewed September 1, 2013

before our short trip to ireland comes to an end I thought this is a must do. My girlfriend and I fancied a nice place to eat one night so we looked up all restaurants in sligo.we tried every single place but couldn't get a table, very busy busy weekend for unknown reasons.. This was our last resort as we hadn't even heard of it - we were very glad we couldn't get a table anywhere else! The food was excellent, the wine was excellent, our waiter Lukas was outstanding , very polite and so helpfull we enjoyed every single moment to chat and share our evening with him. I was a little worried about getting the bill but it was very reasonable - much cheaper than the likes back in the hotel :( Will definitely be coming back here.. in the future , hopefully soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This place is without a doubt the nicest around, I've tried most of them, many are over priced or just plain nasty but this one is a happy balance :) The food was very good, the atmosphere was great the staff were very happy and made us all feel like we were just friends meeting up. The place was so nice that I did what I don't normally do in a new town I ate in the same place twice, and I am glad I did, the second time was every bit as nice as the first even though it was totally different staff so I guess they just hire good people. p.s. the pizza was great, that old fashioned kind, thin crust , not over topped like a greasy tortilla or sandwich, light and not too heavy, which is probably not the preferred style around but screw them it's my favourite style and I am sure many will appreciate :) I love love love this place and will definitely be back come next soccer match!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Had a lovely meal at Limoncello. This restaurant is a real find and a great place to eat. The meal choice is extensive and their wine list offers a good choice of Sardinian wines.

Everyone in our group had a wonderful night and really enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Just want to share that this restaurant can go over and beyond to please guests as word no or we don't have it its not in their vocabulary.

Great service and atmosphere Keep it Up