“Great wraps!”

Ranked #27 of 121 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Cafe, French, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Our fillings include a selection of top quality meats and Cheeses, anything from Roast Duck to Irish Pastrami to Italian Prosciutto. We also serve the best coffee in town, which is both, organic and fair-trade and is blended and roasted exclusively for Café Fleur. You'll find us at 18 O’Connell Street, Sligo.
Galway
“Great wraps!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

They make the most fabulous wraps here. There is a variety of different breads available. The menu is yummy (mainly wraps and ciabatta) but I choose to make my own wrap. All ingredients are on display in the chill unit...very fresh and mouth watering! There is a good choice of artisan ingredients and sauces. Although it is a little on the expensive side of life (€4.80 for a take-away wrap), it was worth it because it was delicious and very satisfying! The service is very quick too which really helps during lunch break! The gentleman at the till is not the friendliest guy in the world but maybe that's just his way. I will definately be going here for my lunch in the future!

• Visited February 2013
Desireland1, Owner at Cafe Fleur, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Hi Suilgorm, apologies we're a bit slow responding. Thanks so much for taking the time to review our wee cafe. I'm glad you enjoyed our food . . yip all of our food is prepped each morning and we only prepare what we think we'll use so that it's as fresh as possible. With regards to our pricing . .yes we are a little more expensive but the difference between our ingredients and other delis is that we only use the rather than the usual cheap fair found in the garage forecourt operations ..our chicken for is example is Irish reared (not just processed here like most you'll find in Ireland) . so there's always going to be a price point difference . .We think it's worth it .. hope you do to :-)
I'm nit sure if it was me or Alex at the cash register. . but smiles are free and you're coffee will be too next time you swing by (I'm the one with the glasses 8-D ) see ya soon.. Des&Co

Ireland
“Love this place”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Perfect cafe in Sligo for a cup of coffee & lunch snack, great selection of toppings for sandbo's and always so fresh. Staff are very friendly too

Visited January 2013
Desireland1, Owner at Cafe Fleur, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you Travel Mama, We do prepare everything fresh every morning and top up as we need it . We're really glad that you enjoy our wee cafe .. hope to see you soon , best regards
Des&Co
Sligo
“Excellent sandwiches made individually for each person!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I love this Cafe! I work nearby and frequent this place for lunch a few times a week. I am a fussy eater and generally find it hard to find somewhere that has patient and kind staff. They can make anything up personally for each customer as long as they have the products available. They have the yummiest cheeses and the crunchiest freshest rolls. I often pop in for a morning snack and catch their delicious croissants coming freshly out of the oven! The staff are cheerful in the morning and still utterly lovely near closing time! They always listen to me when I describe how I like my coffee and it is always perfectly made. As I write this I'm thinking I will get lunch there tomorrow!

• Visited January 2013
Desireland1, Owner at Cafe Fleur, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thanks very much for your kind words Kerry C - Really appreciated :-) . . Times are difficult for most people these days so we try to offer not just the products but the service to match. . without your and our other many loyal customers we couldn't have made it this far ! here's to the Future and many more enjoyable bits of banter over a coffee -- Next ones on us :-) thanks again for taking the time to write your Review ! Des&Co
Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim
“FANTASTIC, time and time again !”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

For me, this is always number 1 !!

As a regular visitor here, I am never disappointed with anything about the place. I live half hour drive away, and wouldn't give it a second thought to jump in car and travel here - as I can be guaranteed fab food, very reasonable prices, clean surroundings and a warm welcome, service and goodbye from Des and his lovely team.

ALSO, it has a changing station in the toilet area ......as the mother if 3 young daughters, it caters for us all.
Keep up the good work !!!

Mary, Co. Leitrim.

Desireland11, Owner at Cafe Fleur, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Just a wee note to say thank you very much Mary for your positive words. We're alawys delighted to get feedback from our customers be it good or bad, but we're especially happy when we get one like yours. I'll feedback your kind words to the rest of the crew here as it's important to let them all know that we are still heading in the right direction. I hope to see you and your three beautiful daughters again soon. P.S. We'll have a second baby changing staion installed in our new facilities upstairs this side of christmas (There's more room to manover up there :-) )
wishing you and yours the best as always, Des&Co
Sligo, Ireland
“Delicious hand made baguettes!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Mouth watering baguettes/wraps/ciabattas, with a huge variety of topping combinations to choose from! food and service wise, i would have given it a 5 out of 5, but i definetly think it could be slightly less pricey...

Visited October 2012
Desireland11, Owner at Cafe Fleur, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thnaks Roamingeater fro your knid words, we try very hard to give great service and always have the best of ingredients in stock to provide the best flavour. As a knock on effect unfortunately there's a small price to pay as where our competitors generally use cheaper stock they can as a result charge cheaper prices so that's where the small price difference lies.
We really appreciate customers feedback and we will still strive to give you our best food at as reasonable price as possible, we're five years in business this month and we can only do that with customer loyalty - thank you again for taking the time to review our cafe - tripadvisor and a good score are very important to us, best regards, Des&Co