“"Nice stay in Sligo"”
Review of Teach Eamainn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sligo
Teach Eamainn
Ranked #7 of 24 Sligo B&B and Inns
Dublin, Ireland
“"Nice stay in Sligo"”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We are a group of 7 persons and we recently spent one night in this B&B and we had a really nice stay here.
Location is countryside and the view from there is wonderful.
Evelyn has been really kind with us, At our arrival she offered us tea and coffee.
Rooms and breakfast were really good, we really enjoyed our stay there.
I also suggest Henry's restaurant for the dinner that offer shuttle service to the B&B, food and price are really good. Fabio

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank CommodiFabio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Korean first
ireland
Reviewed May 20, 2013

we always stay here when i have work in sligo . the rooms are lovely and clean . evelyn is such a lovely lady always welcome us and treating us with goodies at night . would highly recommend it to anyone . it has its own kitchen for the b&b so u do as u go . i find this great .. it is also close to town . great spot .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank kris d
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I recently spent one night at this B&B in Sligo. Evelyn was a gracious hostess, serving tea and goodies upon our arrival. The room was clean and the view out the window was beautiful. Declan and Evelyn served a lovely and hearty Irish breakfast the next morning. Evelyn has a beautiful china collection. We would definitely stay here again.

Bob&Anne

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anne W
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed May 10, 2013

With the exception of breakfast and check-in, we didn't really didn't have a lot of interaction with our innkeepers. We were offered tea and treats immediately upon arrival, and we were also referred to Henry's, which I would highly recommend for dinner if you are in the area.

Breakfast was nice and large, and our bed was comfortable. I thought that the electric blanket in our room was a nice touch, and it was much needed on a cold and windy evening. Our room was priced appropriately, and the grounds were very pretty. We only stayed one night, but it was the perfect amount of time to tour in Sligo before heading off to County Mayo.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed here for a number of days.The price is more than right but unfortunately the room was not clean,very cold and had a strange smell.Request for a new room resulted in a confrontation which was not helpfull....
Have to report that the new room was a big improvement

Room Tip: Upstairs is better
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Pearsemoroney
Evelyn M, Owner at Teach Eamainn, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear reviewer,

I would like the opportunity to respond. We feel it only fair to set the record straight for other guests.
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us at Teach Eamainn. We were most surprised and disappointed with the issues you raised during your stay and we were very sorry that you were unhappy upon leaving. Your friend who booked you in has been a guest here since X-mas and is still a guest. You were booked from Monday to Friday a request for a new room was never made. Your friend phoned me on Wednesday to let me know your TV was not working. I informed him that I would change you to a new room which I did the new room was ready on your arrival at 6 o'clock. You did express delight with the new room and it's scenery.
It was unfortunate we wen't able to accodomate you on your reqeust for further stay. As we were fully booked, so you aired your anger on Trip Adviser.
My moto
"I shall pass through this world but once! Any good therefore, that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any human being let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect, for I shall not pass this way again."
Regards

Evelyn Mc Partland
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were extremely happy with our stay in teach eamainn during the weekend. Waking up with the incredible view out the window was fantastic.
Breakfast was delicious and the owner was extremely kind to us.

We would love to stay in teach eamainn again when we visit sligo in the future.

Thank you!!!

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Hyungsup
Sallins, Kildare, Ireland
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I spent one night in this bed and breakfast the last weekend, The woman is excellent and i enjoyed the breakfast a lot. The bedroom was clean and all the things perfect.
The woman is nice and lovely. I would like come back one day here.
Thanks for all!