“Fab:-)”
Review of Fiddlers Creek

Fiddlers Creek
Ranked #25 of 121 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fab:-)”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Fab food and service, love this restaurant, eat here every time I'm in Sligo. Staff are so nice, and Denise the head waitress is so helpful. Would recommend this place to everyone.

• Greek first
SLIGO IRELAND
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Popped in during the Irish game Tuesday night for me old favourite the Louisiana fillet ! It never disappoints service friendly and always efficient . I always love fiddlers good food and excellent service .

Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent pub grub”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We popped into Fiddlers Creek for some light bites after travelling cross country from the east to the west to refresh ourselves before checking into our hotel in sligo.

We were only after something light so the lite bites menu provided was exactly what we wanted.

We ate in the pub area and while it's a little dark it was nicely decorated and had a nice fire going so was warm on a wet rainy day.

We all ordered sandwiches of some sort and some chips with one member of the party ordering garlic mushrooms and chips. Service was prompt and polite. Everyone's food was very nicely prepared and tasted great.

For light pub grub it was perfect and I would recommend it. Total for 4 light bite meals and chips and some sift drinks and tea was 34 euro, pretty decent value for what we got

“Poor Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I called in here for a quick bite or so I thought. I sat at a table that had not been cleared fully from the last diners in. I was there a while, No one came to me to offer me a menu. Went to the bar to get one my self.
In the end, I was there so long without been served, I just left.
I live in Sligo so no stranger to the restraunts in town. This has happened a few time now when I called in here so I felt it was time to post a comment.
This was a Wednesday at around 5.00pm. Only 4 or so in the bar so they weren't ran off their feet.

• Visited August 2013
“A wonderful place”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Called in here on a very busy Saturday evening . We were met at the door by a nice girl who sat us and took us to a lovely table by the window. Drink order was taken quickly and very promp . Service I must say was excellent yet so busy . Food was delicious we all enjoyed everything especially the steak . Really tasty and cooked to perfection . Pepper sauce was fantastic best I tasted . Our server made our evening very nice girl and very attentive . Fiddlers ticks all the boxes and we hope to return again soon .

• Visited August 2013