“Sligo's best always top notch and service !”
Review of Fiddlers Creek

Fiddlers Creek
Ranked #26 of 119 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
SLIGO IRELAND
“Sligo's best always top notch and service !”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Always choose this restaurant for my work nights as it never lets me down . Had the duck on this occasion was fantastic ! Service always great same staff there always and always acknowledge me . Look no further if you've a few clients to impress great food in a lovely friendly restaurant .

• Greek first
“Simply fantastic !”
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Was in last week for graduation with a group of friends .fiddlers always surprises me how organised and well run such a busy spot is . It was full of graduation groups many I knew .Menu was great with a nice variety of food and all cooked to Perfection Service always top class,attentive and very friendly .our meal was 100% we couldn't of asked for more .Great music as always in the bar a great night was had by all returned for the lunch the next day was as good . Top marks to all at Fiddlers always fantastic .

Dublin, Ireland
“Average - Nice Steak but service could be better”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Our family went to Fiddlers for my brother's graduation lunch. I had the steak which was lovely as did my mum. However, my brother had the turkey and ham.This left a lot to be desired. The meat did not look appetising at all and dried up peas anyone? Well, my brother asked for another portion only to be met with a similar replacement when the waitress returned.We were not asked whether everything was ok until we were leaving and felt we couldn't complain a second time.. Fiddlers have fairly nice food and yes you do get value for money but they need to sort out their service and general housekeeping. For example when we asked for coffee, we got mugs as did customers at the other tables (all different colours) This was a graduation lunch (It even said so on the menu) Surely they could have provided white cups and saucers at least? We were expecting something a little different. I may return to Fiddlers for lunch for the steak alone but not for a special occassion.

• Visited November 2012
Dublin
“Sunday lunch on a Monday”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Terrible my dinner was a reheat from Sunday veg covered in sauce to hide d taste.. Tables very dirty and poor staff.. Do not eat here

2 Thank mini c
Kildare
“Lovely Cosy pub”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Really nice pub, lovely staff n food was delicious and very keenly priced. . Overall , one of our favourites over the weekend in Sligo.