“Top class ... What a gem !”
Review of Fiddlers Creek

Fiddlers Creek
Ranked #26 of 119 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
SLIGO IRELAND
“Top class ... What a gem !”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

As a local in Sligo after having a fantastic night in fiddlers for our Christmas party decided that with 10 of my friends coming to Sligo to party where else to spoil them but fiddlers , must say they were well impressed . Definitely the best steak in town . The service was also very impressive from the second we entered fiddlers both friendly and very attentive with everyone catered for fantastically even though the place was packed . We stayed on to enjoy the music in the bar then . A great night was had by all and my friends are looking forward to their next trip to Sligo and of course there next steak at fiddlers . All in all a very enjoyable experience in a good friendly atmosphere !

• Greek first
Sydney
“Cant wait to go back again”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I have been on holidays to Ireland recently and popped in to fiddlers creek for lunch. I have to say the staff were very friendly and the food was superb and very reasonably priced. We returned the next day for dinner as we were so impressed with the food and service and we were not disappointed. All in all a great experience and would highly recommend it to all my family and friends. Can't wait for my next visit.

• Visited January 2012
Sligo, Ireland
“great food good atmosphere”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Eat there with my family,for lunch last week food lovely and fresh very tasty and service very good so friendly,and catered for our needs really enjoyed our day,will be back.and great value

• Visited February 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful food and surroundings”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Lovely food, wine and friendly, helpful staff. Highly recommended for a quiet meal.

Visited January 2012
Sligo, Ireland
“I LOVE Fiddlers!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I love this restaurant for a number of reasons, great service, great food, great value and the staff are really friendly! Whether it be lunch for two or an evening meal for ten I have never had reason to complain- there is something on the menu to suit everyone and the staff are very attentive, making sure everyone is happy! I always recommend Fiddlers to visitors to Sligo as I know it's the one place that is consistently top notch!! Also I highly recommend the chicken wings!!! YUM!

• Visited January 2012