“To dive and surf”

Perfect Day Surf School
Ranked #3 of 27 Tours in County Sligo
More attraction details
Owner description: Perfect Day Surf School is located in Strandhill, Sligo. Established in 1998, we specialise in small group and individual surf lessons, woman only lessons, childrens summer camps, stag and hen parties, special needs groups and school tours. Our unique 1 to 5 instructor to student radio maximises the safety, coaching and fun aspect of learning how to surf. Also offering SUP (Stand up Paddle)lessons and tours.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We got a fantastic trip, my friends and I went down to free dive and SUP and neither activity let us down. Tom is a fantastic instructor and great craic to be out with.
We got to go all the way up the Garavogue to Beezy's island and back again.

I would do it in a heartbeat but work is getting in the way so watch out Spring!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My friends and I have been visiting the Perfect Day Surf school for the last three years or so and Tom and Elisha have been exceptional surfing guides. (Honourable mentions to Peter and Niamh too!) Every time the guys have been incredibly welcoming and patient. If you know how to surf a bit you'll have plenty of scope to do your own thing. However, if you need a little bit of moral support like most of my crew then it's equally superb. If you're in Sligo or the environs and looking for an easy way to try out surfing then Perfect Day is the place. My cast iron guarantee!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

A massive thank you to Tom, Elisha & Maeve for an unforgetable 1st Surfing experience. I organised my stag do in Sligo & thankfully booked in with Perfect Day for the Saturday afternoon. Tom & Elisha were so welcoming (& patient) with us all. We were given a very warm welcome, followed by just enough instruction/guidance, (not enough to stretch are limited attention spans). In the water you could get as much or as little assistance as required, although some of us were just beyond help! Would definitely recommend Perfect Day to anyone heading that way. Awesome day, we all loved it. Thanks for the nightlife advise to!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Thank you Elisha, Tom and Peter for giving us a brilliant experience. Myself & my husband (both in our late 30's!) along with our 2 sons aged 12 & 10 went surfing for the 1st time while on our hols in Sligo. We would highly recommend Perfect Day Surf School who arranged our 1st lesson with great expertise & warmth. Thanks Peter for being so patient with us!! We had great fun throughout the lesson & found the experience to be really exhilariating. We will definitely be back. Maria C.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Jack aged 11 had a perfectday birthday party yesterday! Elisha was fantastic! 10. boys aged 10 and 11 had the most fantastic day. some of them had never surfed before, but they all managed to stand up! they don' call it perfectday surf school for no reason... after they lads finished their lesson, they went to Bella Vista where they made pizza ... a perfect ending to a perfect dsy!