“Best hen night ever!!!!”

Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Tullamore
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My hen took place in tullamore 2 weeks ago and we stayed in the bridge house had our meal and had the vip section in their night club. I have to say it was fantastic from start to finish. Geraldine on reception who checked us in so efficiently and was so helpful and friendly even though there was 26 of us she managed to get us all sorted so quick. To christy who welcomed us and provided the vip section in the nite club where we had our own bar, dance floor looking down on the main dance floor and plenty of seating for our tired feet lol. To marie and teresa in the restaurant whos service was out standing and the food was hot fresh and so taste and we all got served together. The rooms were spotless and airy and the pool and spa the next morning was just what we need after a fab breakfast. The changing rooms were so clean and warm. I cant say enough about the whole experience. Thank you so much for making it so memorable for me and my friends, their still talkin about it. Thanks Xx

1  Thank Moandliam
Louise L, Front Office Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us.
It was our pleasure to have you and your Friends stay at The Bridge House Hotel and to help make your "Hen Weekend "a memorable experience. I have passed on your good wishes to Marie, Theresa & Christy. I do hope that we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future.

Rooms Division Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,258)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stopped in to the Bridge Hotel for lunch. even though it was nearly two pm the place was very busy.
There seemed to be plenty of hot food available. However I was just looking for a sandwich and some coffee.
The staff I met were all pleasant.I ordered a Chicken and tomato sandwich toasted and a black coffee.I paid and was told that it would be delivered to me at the table.
Many of the tables were occupied. All those that were not has dirty dishes on them. I finally settled on one that had several used cups on it.
It took quite a while for my sandwich to arrive. When it did the waitress cleared the table and the one next to me.
The sandwich was good. Plenty of chunky chicken. Served with salad leaves and some coleslaw.
The coffee was adequate. At seven euros and five cents the price was average.On the way out I popped into the ladies restroom. It was very clean ,soap and hot water. hand driers all fine. I would try this place again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Travellslow18

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your visit.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your lunch and look forward in welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Writing this at 4am after a second night of disturbed sleep. Hotel seems to be very noisey at night with little effort put in my the nightstaff to keep boistrous guests from disturbing others. Residents bar seems never to close and singing revellers are not curtailed. Rooms have no air conditioning, no extraction fans in bathrooms, and are small and require modernising. Service in the restaurant was terrible. Yesterday morning we had to wait 45 mins for our included breakfast. Earlier this evening, the hotel left my party 2 places short for our booked meal. To sum up, would we stay again? No way. Would I recommend? Not to a friend.

2  Thank stephenssurprise

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for posting the review following your stay with us .
We are very disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience experienced. We would welcome another opportunity to demonstrate the high standards and services that our Guests normally receive . We would like to offer you a FREE Suite up-grade on your next visit. Please contact Emma or myself on making your reservation.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We stayed in this hotel with a group of friends, we had over 30 rooms between us. Fantastic service from all the staff they couldn't do enough for us. Rooms and food excellent. Lovely spa area. I would recommend this hotel highly

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ALANMURF

Dear Alan,

Thank you so much for posting your review following your stay with us in September.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to The Bridge House Hotel and look forward in welcoming all of you back in the very near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed here in August room was very stuffy no air conditioning. Italian restaurant was very good bar food quite expensive when compared to restaurant prices. Leisure centre was ok could maybe do with a bit of a clean/freshen up.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank POLLY453

Dear Polly,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit and take all of your comments on board.
We do strive to ensure that all standards and services at all times are of the highest level .

I do hope that we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future and I can assure you of a happy and enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went to The Bridge House Hotel last weekend for my Hen Weekend. There were 25 of us and 13 of us stayed overnight in the hotel. From the moment I made the booking, the staff couldn't have been more helpful & accommodating with me and my requests and rooms etc. Geraldine in reception was a pleasure to deL with & she had an area reserved for us in the bar for me to meet the girls arriving. We had a few drinks then went to Sirroco's Italian Restaurant which I highly recommend, Paula the owner was brilliant and the menu was amazing. 36 of us were there & it was €30 per person for 4 course meal including 2 glasses of wine. I could not fault a single thing. We went back to The Bridge House Hotel afterwards, there was a brill band playing. Residents bar til really late!!!! Lovely breakfast next morning & we spent hours in the lovely leisure centre before heading home at 3pm. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. Will def go back. My only downfall was our spa treatment, it wasn't as good as I was expecting, I had a facial but im sure it was just a one off that I didn't ennoy it. Otherwise def go to Tullamore, a really buzzing friendly town for a Hen Party.

1  Thank kezzz74

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay with us in September.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your "Hen " weekend. It was a pleasure to have you all stay with us, all of your Group were so full of fun and seemed to really enjoy your weekend.
Hopefully, we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back to The Bridge House Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My mother and all 7 of us adult kids stayed here for our last 2 nights in Ireland. Unfortunately we arrived along with a huge conventions from Tullamore Dew Whiskey company. Fortunately the staff was very professional and got us into rooms as fast as humanly possible. They could have been a bit more friendly but completely understandable for as busy as they were.
Did not swim at the pool (everyone must wear little bathing caps...really?) but the pool looked clean and beautiful.
Our room was nice sized, clean and comfortable. Nothing above and beyond, but comfortable.
My only problem was the lack of wi-fil in the rooms the 1st day and they incomprehension that more people than just me were having difficulties getting a connection.

The best thing about the hotel was the décor - beautiful! and the food in the dining room - Amazing!
Breakfast was pretty light, but mostly because I just didn't feel like anything cooked.
We loved the fact that the location is close to just about everything in Tullamore! We walked all over and it was easy to find our way back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lolo_Moana_Wahine

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review following your stay with us, we really do appreciate it.
We are delighted that you and your Family enjoyed your visit to The Bridge House Hotel and look forward in welcoming you all all back in the very near future.

Rooms Division Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tullamore
Tullamore Court Hotel
Bloomfield House Hotel, Leisure Club & Spa
The Maltings
The Maltings
#2 of 3 in Birr

Been to Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club? Share your experiences!