“mediocre”

Jade inn Tuulamor ireland
Ranked #39 of 55 Restaurants in Tullamore
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 2, 2013

chinese food is hard to mess up its pretty much the same were ever you go , whats annoying about this place is if you any more than one meal for delivery they cock it up . were i work on nights most people order food and without fail they mess it up , they also over charge when given the chance , food is so so give a miss is my advise !!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I said I would return and I did.
The food was out if this world. So fresh it's famous as pat would say ha. The price is so good it fits in with everyone's budget definitely won't break the bank.
The food was so tasty and if you like it hot or loads of garlic just tell the staff. They were so helpful each time I visited. I live Asia food hot an spicy and fresh what more could you want.

I would recommend it. It's a must when in Tullamore.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The restaurant is small and food is very adverage, if fact I would say a little bland for my liking. The early bird meals are good value compared with their so called ala carte menu - which is nearly indentical except you are paying double the amount.

1  Thank James2012201222
Reviewed July 2, 2013

after a meeting we went to jade inn for a quick bite and we just ordered few starters and half crispy duck and glass of wine food and service was very good i will go back

2  Thank alan c
Reviewed June 28, 2013

You wouldn't believe the value and service for the €9.90 menu! I visited the Jade Inn last sunday and could not believe the value for money and quality of food and service in this small but busy asian restaurant. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating as one of our party was very fussy. Nothing on the menu suited, so one of the staff talked her through what was available to suit her and ensured she liked her food when it came out. This came at no extra cost even though it was off the sunday lunch menu. We were so impressed that we decided to book our big staff night out here. I can't recommmend the Jade Inn highly enough!!!

2  Thank wendy20012001