“Great value for Sunday lunch!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade inn Tuulamor ireland
Ranked #37 of 54 Restaurants in Tullamore
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 28, 2013

You wouldn't believe the value and service for the €9.90 menu! I visited the Jade Inn last sunday and could not believe the value for money and quality of food and service in this small but busy asian restaurant. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating as one of our party was very fussy. Nothing on the menu suited, so one of the staff talked her through what was available to suit her and ensured she liked her food when it came out. This came at no extra cost even though it was off the sunday lunch menu. We were so impressed that we decided to book our big staff night out here. I can't recommmend the Jade Inn highly enough!!!

2  Thank wendy20012001

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Amazing !!!!
I have tried every Chinese restaurant in Tullamore and many further afield. This Chinese tops them all. The staff couldn't be more helpful. If you fancy something different off the menu they will do their best to accommodate you. Value for money A1. Service A1. I'm not the easiest customer to please but they have succeed in pleasing my pallet.
I will return. If I could I would eat there every week. Highly recommend it.

3  Thank Johnny D