“Once again....delish”

Cuisines: European, French, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We dined here Sat 29th March for our wedding anniversary and once again it did not disappoint. The food and service was spot on, fantastic food for very reasonable money. Will definitely be returning, want to treat my family to this little gem.

1  Thank laois78

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We were treated like royalty and served like long-lost friends at the Blue Apron, an experience that made it unforgettable. The food was absolutely delicious on top of the excellent service. Well worth a visit!

1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Visited last the Blue Apron last night with my sister-in-law. It was a cold Friday night at 7pm however business appeared to be fairly brisk with people coming and going which made for a buzzy atmosphere. Despite this, diners were made to feel special as I have found the staff are always very attentive and nothing seems too much trouble. We both had the scallops for starters which were to die for and then the lamb, which is a personal favourite of mine. I finished the meal with a desert that I hadn't seen on the menu since I was last in the Blue Apron - banana and peanut butter cheesecake. Although it was presented beautifully - crunchy base and soft moist filling, somehow, it just didn't work for me. Sorry, not your fault! All in all though a fabulous meal in warm and friendly surroundings!

1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I went first with colleagues from work and I was so impressed with the food I came back a couple of weeks later with a friend of mine, the creme brule' is to die for!!!

2  Thank cokyale
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Had christmas party here and had a beautiful tasty meal. A bit more expensive than some but well worth it. Small enough to be intimate but well able to handle groups. Service was exceptional also!

1  Thank Caroline M