“Top Class!”

The Blue Apron Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Blue Apron Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Tullamore
Cuisines: European, French, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had a family Sunday dinner here- Six adults and two children. The food and service is top class. There was so much food to choose from so something to suit everyone. The staff were very friendly and were brilliant with the children bringing their food first. We all enjoyed our meal which was delicious. I would personally recommend the duck. The Blue Apron is definitely the nicest restaurant in Tullamore. We will definitely be back again.

1  Thank Brendina2013
There are newer reviews for The Blue Apron Restaurant

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Called there two weeks ago with my wife - had a very enjoyable time. The food was excellent as was the service. The early bird menus are very good with a good choice. I will be booking all my family in for next Sunday.

2  Thank James2012201222
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I'm writing this on behalf of my Dad who does not have have a Trip account.
Been to many Restaurants around the world and among my favorites I have to rate this within my Top 3. Although the first time I ate here was 13 months ago, the overall appeal has consistency and the meals simply have 5 star quality. Look forward to my next visit when I return to Ireland - Charley (South Africa).

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I booked this restaurant for my sisters hen weekend purely on trip advisor reviews and I was not disappointed. The staff kindly put up a banner and some balloons over our table and allowed me to use my personal table mats (lamintated mats with photos of the bride) all which were tastefully done and didnt impact on other customers. The staff couldnt have been nicer and accommodating to all my requests. The food was top class and all the girls really enjoyed the experience. It was a great start to the hen night and if I was in Tullamore again I would definitely book the Blue Apron.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We arrived on spec at 21.20hrs. Last seating 21.30hrs. After approximately 15/20 mins we were the only ones left in the restaurant.. We missed the atmosphere of a busy restaurant. That is our only negative. The food, the presentation, the waiting staff, the restaurant itself, all brilliant.. We will definitely be back again!