“Wonderful meal, a gem of a place”

The Blue Apron Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Blue Apron Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Tullamore
Cuisines: European, French, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Wonderful meal, a gem of a place”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We went to The Blue Apron after seeing TripAdvisor's reviews and we were not disappointed. The menus was full of choice and everything was done really well. Presentation was spot on with flavours to match.

Thank you TripAdvisor and we will definitely recommend this to anyone.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank CYuenUK

County Longford, Ireland
“Wonderfull time”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was looking for a small restaurant near Laois and thanks to the other reviewers we decided to book a table in Blue Apron. I have to say that food/service/place and atmospher are simply outstanding. They deserve fully their reputation. Thanks Blue Apron Staff and see you soon.

• Visited February 2013
tullamore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Back again.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was recently back again at the Blue Apron Tullamore. Now to be fair I must say over the years in Tullamore I have had very good meals at the Acorn and Siroccos Tullamore, but since the Blue Apron has opened I'm "hooked" it just gets better.
Dining on 15 March, I started with a smooth Duck Liver Parfait, taste and texture, spot on, next Slow Roast Shoulder of Lamb, melt in the mouth goodness, as I had not finished my silky "Kiwi" Pinot Noir, I asked if possible for half a cheese plate, no problems to staff or Chef, and after a break the Assiette of Desserts and a Espresso. Everything was perfect on the night. A great little Restaurant with a big heart. Thank you for another great night.

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blue Apron a MUST VISIT”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Just finished a mouth wateringly gorgeous 'Lightly Curried' Parsnip soup. Writing this as I work my way through 'Pecan Chicken' which I haven't had in a while. You just wonder how they produce dishes like this without charging the earth. If you want to impress then go to the Blue Apron.
Ken, Sarah & Tracy deserve a standing ovation.

1 Thank Fhto
Grand Cayman
“Terrible customer service”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I tried contacting the owner of this restaurant to organise a gift voucher for a family member back home in Ireland. I do not live in the country any more. To my shock and surprise, the person who answered the phone abruptly ended the conversation when I confirmed where I was calling from. I didn't realise it was such an issue to live in a different country.

Disappointed as I wanted my parents to enjoy what was recommended to me by friends.

• Visited March 2013
7 Thank Kevin C
kenan1414, Owner at The Blue Apron Restaurant, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you very much for writing your Kevin, I am very sorry that you felt the need to .As I explained to you in my phone call following your e-mail we receive a lot of phone calls from foreign numbers which are potential phone and credit card scams. We have been advised from our merchant service provider not to interact with any phone calls that we feel maybe potential scams.Unfortunately when you said where you are calling from alarm bells rang for us. We were very sorry and embarrassed when we realized our mistake, that is why I rang you right away.I hope your parents enjoyed their meal .