“High standard but remains very friendly”

The Blue Apron Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Blue Apron Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Tullamore
Cuisines: European, French, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I have eaten here twice in last 4 months. There is a lovely unobtrusive atmosphere and the quality of the service and choice of food remains high. On first visit I thought that the portions looked smallish in comparison with the size of the plates on which it was served. I couldn't have been more wrong - the portions were generous. I think that they have got the balance right.

There are newer reviews for The Blue Apron Restaurant

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Really nice restaurant. Good choice on the menu. Atmosphere was good. Staff weren't pushing us to give up the table. Allowed to take as long as we needed. Very friendly. Price was very reasonable for the standard of food. Really tasty dishes. Would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are looking for good food, nice atmosphere and at a decent price.
Only one negative but it is a very small one. The tables were a bit small for the plates our food was served on. Four of us at the table and it was a tight squeeze with all the extra side plates and glasses. Our dinner plates were hanging off the edge of the table. Would recommend to the restaurant that they look at getting a smaller dinner plate.

1  Thank basheens
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Liked the food and service. Disliked the lack of white tablecloths which I love! Could have been warmer too on the night I visited.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I've been 3 times now and have never had a bad meal. Never had a bad course actually. I'm vegetarian and often find restaurant menus a bit limited. However I've never had that problem here. I didn't like the veggie option on this occasion and another was suggested which was great. All dishes presented so well. This is the only restaurant where I have problems deciding whether to have a starter or a dessert. Would recommend this place for anyone. It is the best and most consistent place in town.

3  Thank FiBs
Reviewed April 7, 2012

A group of London based business people with many Zmichelin restaurants under our belts found this small. Family run business excellent.
The food was without exception faultless, well presented and not over priced.
Hope this brave couple succeed; there is something for everyone on the menu.
Crispy lamb cake starter was a gret hit.

1  Thank Acebraintree