“A great experience.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We visited Yaadgar on Saturday night for dinner to celebrate my daughters 8th Birthday. I have to say that everything about our visit was excellent. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful and made us very welcome, making a point of fussing over my daughter for her birthday, which she was delighted about. The food was excellent, well presented, delicious and plentiful. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. We will definitely be returning sometime soon and wouldn't hesitate in recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

ate here today went for lunch menu special OMG what a dive !!! ordered starter and main, both came out on the same plate , as i was eating the chilli chicken starter which was extremely salty and had no chilli i noticed the chef and manager staring at me weird i thought and carried on chatting to boyf , then the manager approached me and asked if id tried my rogan josh , i hadnt and he asked me to taste it , i did and spat it back out the meat was rancid!!!! , then he tells me they werent sure if it was the meat or the sause that had gone off !! are you people mental using your consumers as your guinea pigs !!!if your not sure you dont serve it !!!!! needless to say i didnt want anything else when we went to pay for boyf food they tried to charge for for my glass of coke when i told them i thought it was rude they gave me a mouthful of abuse and told me to leave and never come back , HELLO you sold me rancid meat you can be sure i'll never set a toe in the place again , ive also alerted the food safety authority . advoid at all costs people . plus there was only one other couple in the place and they managed to mess order up to begin with !

1  Thank shi40
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Can't believe some of the negative comments made, my fiance and I dine here frequently and have never been disappointed!!! The staff are exceptionally friendly, efficient and most of all accommodating!The menu is delicious right through from the sundries to the main course - we have eaten in some of the finest Indians in London, Australia and all over the world and Yaadgar easily compares! It is a fabulous experience to eat in this restaurant! I would highly recommend all Indian lovers to try this!!!!!

2  Thank alan w
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Was here in Feb with my wife, now although we are not big Indian food folk it was nice and friendly.. they even gave us a free starter. Would recommend.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Myself and my other half tried this restaurant and found it poor.I had chicken korma and it was lukewarm.One portion of rice between two.Food portions are small and overpriced.The restaurant is dingy and poorly decorated.For what you pay avoid this place.

1  Thank darocha2009