Tripadvisor

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with my dad who goes quite regularly. The staff have always been so kind and considerate to him and my mum who isn’t well, so I try to go when I’m home. This visit was exceptional, with Lorraine taking such good care of my dad and myself. The food was amazing. We had soup and fish main courses which were perfect! Thank you Batch Loaf for amazing food and going that extra mile which means so much!

5  Thank Ppppet
Write a reviewReviews (681)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Called in here on a Saturday evening without a booking & luckily got a table. The food was fabulous the service also was excellent.

4  Thank sinnerz6
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I recently dined at the Batch Loaf with 23 friends and family. It was my first visit but had heard lots of great reviews, we weren’t disappointed. We were on the top floor and although on 2 tables, they were right beside each other and mingling was no problem. The staff, especially Leah, Lauren & Caolan were so attentive and couldn’t have done more for us. The food was 5* and for a relatively large group, it was seamless. Great ambiance, amazing food, superb service and great company. A great night had by all. Highly recommend the Batch Loaf and will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: December 2019
4  Thank thedesart
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

I visited with family early in January, while we were all home over the Christmas/New Year period and The Batch Loaf, as ever, didn’t let us down, even though they had a large party and were otherwise busy. I had the Indian Spiced Chicken strips to start, my sister had the potato skins, and brother-in-law had the potted crab. For main I had the special, their style beef salad, and it was so good I’m still talking about it. And I’m not one to order salads! My sister and brother-in-law both had the duck and raved about it. The service, atmosphere and food have been exceptional every time I’ve had the pleasure to dine there. I look forward to returning the next time I’m home.

4  Thank Sarah_L_C_84
Reviewed January 3, 2020

I'm so pleased to say the Batch Loaf catered for our table of eleven perfectly with apparent ease yesterday. We were seated on the top floor in a clean contemporary environment with a pleasantly understated atmosphere. The waiting staff (Allana and Leah) expertly attended our table serving us with three courses of simply delicious food from a well thought out menu. The kitchen staff i feel achieved something really quite amazing when I heard that out of 33 courses there were only a couple very minor grumbles which is why I felt compelled to write this review.. It's also worth mentioning that I feel you can't really pay too much for a truly great feed where everyone leaves happy and satisfied but at €43 a head for three courses with a few pints and wine and many soft drinks and a €20 tip included I felt it was fantastic value!

3  Thank M4tchoo