“Great Food, but overcrowded”
Review of Master Deerys - CLOSED

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
Ireland
“Great Food, but overcrowded”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great food, but slightly over-priced for what you get. As we were a party of 12, we had booked a table for 9 o clock, but it was after half 10 before we were seated. Restaurant was uncomfortably crowded and tables are so close together it just feels cramped! Would only visit here again on a week night!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank ditzydayz

Dublin, Ireland
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were recommended this pub by a local in our hotel.

Upon finding the place we were a little apprehensive to find that there were very few people there and nobody eating.

Our fears were unwarranted as the waitress brought us the menus and took our drinks orders.

My partner has a lovely Thai salad dish and I had the homemade burger, both were of excellent quality and arrived promptly.

We stayed for a couple of drinks and were made feel very welcome by the staff.

Will return again.

• Visited March 2013
Cavan, Ireland
“Over priced food, bad service, rude staff and a bad hangover ! AVOID”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Myself and some girlfriends went here for a hen party in Deerys a few weeks ago. We deceided on a meal first, service was very slow, I asked for a well done steak, what I got was the cow still mooing and veg was way too hard ! Tried to complain but was ignored. We had some drinks in the bar, not many about it ! then down to the fridge night club. No heating, place was freezing ! Had an awlful hangover, I just wonder what was in the drinks. Next time, I think we will stay in Cavan ! AVOID THIS PLACE

• Visited January 2013
7 Thank Karen M
Monaghan, Ireland
“Worst service ever!!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Dreadful service and no apology....waited for over 45 mins and the rest of my party received their food...the waitress had missed my order...when I complained the only comment I received from the manager was that he wouldnt charge me!!!!!!!....I would never eat there again and would recommend any other establishment ahead of this dump!!!

3 Thank PeteVance
Donegal Town, Ireland
“Poor Dessert Choice...”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Myself and a few friends recently went for barfood in Master Deerys. It was very quiet as it was midweek. The food was lovely but when it come to the desserts they only had a choice of four and they were very basic. What has happened to their nice dessert menu they used to do. They have really cut it down to nothing... Miss the lovely sticky toffee pudding and the pavlova they used to do... The dessert for me is the best part of the menu but with these disappointing choices it has put me off going back to here..

• Visited August 2012