“A relaxed and friendly hotel with a fabulous restaurant”

Four Seasons Hotel and Leisure Club
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Monaghan
Klaipeda, Lithuania
“A relaxed and friendly hotel with a fabulous restaurant”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stayed here 3 nights as part of a tour of Ireland. Our rooms were ready on arrival and the restaurant staff and food were excellent.The decor and ambience were very comfortable.Thoroughly enjoyed stay and look forward to returning

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I had a great time at the Four Seasons Monaghan last weekend. The staff we exceptionally friendly and efficient. We had both dinner and breakfast at Range bar in the hotel and the service for both meal was great.
The hotel was brilliant so peacefull and quiet..rooms were spotless and i enjoyed every minute of my stay and i would advise this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I recently had my daughters bday here. Excellent facilities food was delicious even tho it was for the children it was real goujons etc. Hotel an staff very accomadating :)

Also had my brothers girlfriends 21st there an I can not fault the staff premises or food all was exceptionable an very reasonably priced :)

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Samf2504
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a groupon deal! Hotel was average with good food! Unfortunately our room was smack in the middle of rooms occupied by a kids football team, a hen party and a reception room with a function on! We were woken on numerous occasions throughout the night.... By shouting, singing and people knocking on our doors! And to top it off the kids football team had us all awake at 7am! On departure, I approached the receptionist and expressed the issues with my stay and how we should not have been given the rooms in the middle of these groups! To this she repied that the hen party was not on my floor (which was incorrect as they were staying in the room opposite) and the kids with the football team were not their responsibility! We barely recieved an apology let alone compensation for our stay! Based on this I would not recommend this hotel for a night away!

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Leighanne1989
Chorley, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stayed for one night in Feb. When I arrived I could not check in as the computer was down.
I had to wait in the bar for about 20 minutes.
My room was ok. Very comfy bed, choice of pillows. Tv had plenty of channels but now guide on the tv. The free wi fi was fine.
I ordered room service from the limited room service menu and the food was ok. Soup was very nice.
Breakfast was plentyful.
Very good nights sleep.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank SteBrizz
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed here for the Sunday night dance and we decided to arrive early for a bit of lunch and some time to relax. The lunch, which was a carvery was truly awful. After having queued for 15 mins we were eventually served by the one girl who was responsible for serving the meat as well as the potatoes and veg etc. The cabbage was boiled to within an inch of it's life and the cauliflower cheese was more like soup.
The dining area could do with an overhaul
On a positive the receptionist was lovely and very welcoming giving detailed instruction regarding our stay.

The hallways and the seated area beside reception however were extremely cold and required a coat to sit in them at all times.
The breakfast the following morning was good with a pleasing choice of hot food, tea and coffee.

Not too sure if I would return :-(

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rachel W
Dublin
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Stopped for lunch here on Monday 10th Feb, was without doubt the worst food I've had in a hotel in a long time. It was carvery so wasn't expecting that much but it was beyond bad. Food was cold and fish was very very over cooked. The mashed carrots could have been a soup! Place n general needs a revamp! On a positive note , staff were friendly!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank DublinCait
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monaghan
Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure & Spa
#1 of 1 in Castleblayney
Cavan Crystal Hotel
Cavan Crystal Hotel
#2 of 4 in Cavan

Been to Four Seasons Hotel and Leisure Club? Share your experiences!