Rockville Bed and Breakfast
$187
$180
Westport Country Lodge Hotel(Westport)(Great Value!)
$149
Agoda.com
$211
$183
HotelsClick
The Wyatt Hotel(Westport)(Great Value!)
$156
$132
HotelsClick
$235
getaroom.com
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Mary our host was great. Very welcoming from the start and great with advice too.

The B&B is situated on a hillside which provides a lovely view across Clew Bay and the surrounding hills. Truly beautiful on the night we visited and the garden is really well looked after.

Our room was huge and ensuite. It was comfortable enough for me to nap in late in the afternoon which is usually unheard for me but that's how it was. The B&B on the whole was very clean. The food was great too, lovely brekkie.

Westport is one Ireland's jewels and this B&B is a lovely place to base yourself while you check it out.I'll definitely be back to both Westport and Rockville.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

My wife and I had a wonderful time staying with Mary in her beautiful home on top of a hill that has a splendid view of a lake below with swans and ducks. It was one of the loveliest of the ten B & B's we stayed in during our 2 week trip to Ireland. What made our stay even more special was that on a late Saturday evening, upon receiving news of my mother's death in the USA, Mary jumped into action to help me. She allowed me full overnight use of her personal email to have communication with my family at home. She made phone calls and arrangements with the Minister of Oaths to meet with me the next day to notarize necessary documents, even though it was a Sunday morning. She insisted on driving me herself to the shop in lovely downtown Westport to facilitate the meeting. She personally made sure the documents were sent and received in the US, calling me that they had reached their proper destination after we departed from Westport. Most importantly, her compassion and warm hugs at a time of great distress made the sad news a bit better. Thank you, Mary!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I stayed here while on a cycling tour of Ireland with friends and I have never stayed anywhere with such an impressive view. Croagh Patrick was in front of us and Clew Bay was in the distance too. It was a jaw dropping view. The reception from the proprietor was also excellent very friendly and warm. I chose the full Irish for breakfast and it was fantastic. The proprietor was also able to recommend things to do in the area. The twin room I shared with my cycling companion was spacious and clean. I would highly recommend Rockville.

1  Thank andydoyle9
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Mary is the host in this fantastic B&B with fantastic views over clew bay and Craogh Patrick. The house and the room was immaculate with a hot and high pressure shower. Mary made us feel very welcome when we arrived with a nice up of tea and a chat. Breakfast was delicious and overall our stay in Rockville was faultless

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2011

The house is beautiful, the view stunning, and Mary was a life-saver! One of our group got the sad news that his mother passed away. Mary's help was invaluable! Mary contacted the person who notarizes documents and even though it was Sunday, arranged with him to meet him after church to get documents signed, she drove my friend to town, printed documents, scanned and emailed them. Even more importantly, she was a source of calm, compassionate caring. She was the definite bright spot of the day!

1  Thank aggiechristine