“Lovely Hotel and Fantastic Food”

Westport Plaza Hotel
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Westport
Reviewed May 27, 2009

We had a great time at the Westport Plaza. The location is perfect and our room was lovely - very comfortable. All the staff were really helpful and the food in the restaurant was delicious. All in all, I would totally recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Westport - great value, great food and friendly staff!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank anbothar
Write a ReviewReviews (2,127)

Reviewed May 24, 2009

Having stayed in perhaps 6 other westport hotels, this is by far the most elegant and comfortable and hence my favourite.

I stay in hotel plaza one night in every four weeks.

I must add that i have never slept in a more comfortable bed in all my life.

i have spent nearly twice as much money on nearly half as much comfort in other hotels around Ireland

Nichola on the front desk reception is such a sweet girl, always greeting me with a warm friendly smile. she remebers my favourite room, my likes and dislikes.

Things like this are important to me after a along day driving home from my work.

And to top all that off, i even reveive rewards for my loyalty for stayign with the hotel,. beat that

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2009

This hotel was exactly what the doctor ordered. Relaxation, Relaxation, Relaxation.
Me and my sister stayed for the 2 day SPA special they had on. We had the silver experience with handmade chocolates, free blockbuster movies and a jacuzi bath. The hotel staff were friendly and polite and the hotel was spotless. We throroughly enjoyed ourself and would definatly go back.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2009

Westport is a lovely part of the country and The Westport Plaza is a fab hotel in the center of the town. Husband and i booked the gold package for our wee weekend away, and couldn't fault the room at all, we had our own private little balcony and got to enjoy the sunshine, a very rare thing nowadays. We ate a large lunch in the bar after our drive from Dublin, and that and a couple of glasses of wine hit the right spot. We ventured out to check out the town and ended up walking down to clew bay, headed back into town and back to the hotel for some more drinks at the bar and then across the courtyard to Joe's Bar where live music was playing. Breakfast the next morning was your typical buffet style, seemed to be lots of choice. Overall we had a lovely time and the staff from checking in to the waiting staff couldn't do enough to help you. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed May 16, 2009

dont stop what your doing .well done.I must say it was the best weekend my wife and I had in many a long day.It makes all the difference when it all works out,this would not be possable without a proper management team and careing staff .again I say well done to all and we look forword to seeing you all soon. MANY THANKS. Brendan and Catherine Smith

Reviewed May 13, 2009

Stayed 3 nights with 2 dinners included. Staff were excellent. Rooms big. Food very good. Five out of five for everything. What more can I say? Stay here if you wish to tour the west of Ireland and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 12, 2009

can't wait to go back there ... it wasn't cheap but it was really excellent.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple