“Again wonderful memories relived”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westport
The Boulevard Guesthouse
Ranked #7 of 70 Westport B&B and Inns
Co. Down
“Again wonderful memories relived”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Here i am back again in my beautiful Westport this is the panacea i long for .This beautiful guesthouse calls me back again and again the location is ideal for me, enableing me to explore on foot all that Westport has to offer.
I thrive on the hospitality and generousity of my hosts John and Sadie who at this time are enjoying a well deserved rest,Angela and Ken who are manageing the Guesthouse presently are doing an excellent job.One of my many highlights was sharing coffee with Sadie and John.Thank you Angela for meeting my needs so graciously Now looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
24 Thank Co_DownJulia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Just spent the weekend in Westport, stayed in The Boulevard. Superb guesthouse, spacious and clean room, in a lovely spot in Westport. We got a lovely friendly welcome from Angela and nothing was too much trouble. I did miss Sadie and Johnny but they're nearby so got to see them. Definitely a must stay place if visiting Westport. Carol

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
17 Thank Carol B
Cork, Ireland
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Three friends and I stayed at the very central Boulevard Guest House, Westport .It was excellent in cleanliness,bedrooms,ensuites,food and information. I would highly recommend this b+b. Great place, I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher floor room has wonderful sklylight brightness and a great bathroom+shower.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Anne423
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I was in Ireland for a relaxing vacation and after being advised by family to look into staying at this location, have never been happier with any hotel or motel in any part of the world. The rooms were spacious and clean. The people running it were FANTASTIC Welcoming and kind. I will be returning and bringing every person that I every travel with to this location. Angela the lady of the house was so kind and accomidating and the Kenneth was what I like to discribe as a gentle giant of a man, took care of us as if we were family and also advised us on local hidden treasures to visit for good music.
I WILL RETURN AGAIN

Room Tip: Our room was perfect and I would say all rooms are of the same quality
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
14 Thank Kevin N
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Made to feel like a home away from home central to everything in the town. Staff were friendly and kind.. I was completely overwhelmed by the generocity,the cleanliness and the professionalism of the staff knows no limits I would strongly recommend this location if evervisit westport county mayo ireland

• Stayed June 2012
14 Thank SamHiggins
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed the night while working our way down Ireland's west coast and couldn't be happier. We had a nice clean room in a B&B that is close enough to all the pubs and restaurants, but just far enough to be quiet. Angela was fantastic with her restaurant recommendations and various lists of pubs and what type of nightly entertainment they provide. If we ever pass through Westport again, we would gladly go back. And it was the only place I have ever heard play "Our Lady of Knock" (instrumental version) while enjoying our breakfast. My sister had it sung at her wedding years ago and I have never heard it anywhere else until that morning at B.G.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
10 Thank YoStix
Reviewed June 26, 2012

What can I say about the boulevard guest house..plenty and all good first of all I was met at the door by the lovely Angela and ken they were so pleasant . And helped me with my bags to the room.
The were full of information about Westport..about restaurants. Bars and places to visit.the room was spacious..clean and very comfortable..they had a old style but modern character about them..breakfast in the morning was spot on..
I would recommend this b&b to anyone..it was beyond my expectations
Thank you Angela . Ken and Westport for a great time I will be back