We took the mountain and surf 3 night holiday and were not disappointed. The staff in the Hotel and Attilla our horse riding guide were very attentive and attention to detail was the order of the day. Anyone who would love to get into the saddle you are in for THE most incredible treat. The horses are of a very high quality and to ride the waves is something that will be with you forever more. We had the seaweed bath afterwards. You cannot miss this - privacy and soothing ambient music and lighting. Wow! Follow this with a massage and facial and you leave the Hotel feeling like you have stepped out a new person. Everything on hand with the well equipped gym, large pool and any amount of other amenities that we didn't have time to experience. It was hot when we were there but fans were available at reception. It was great to see the children all being taken care of with a huge amount of activities and the parents able to take their own time out. The Hotel that seems to always be one step ahead of your needs. We cannot recommend this highly enough and will be back for a further taste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit us at the Westport Woods Hotel and Spa for a fun and relaxing holiday in the West of Ireland. We have a range of breaks to choose from family holidays (with free go!kids! club), themed, weekend and golden years/over 50's breaks. Our guests love the Beech Club Leisure Centre with it's swimming pool and gymnasium, the teen adventure activities on the seven acres of our private woodlands looking down upon Westport House Loch and the space to relax and enjoy a great holiday or break. Everyone enjoys the regular local evening entertainment in the Bench Café Bar. Our unique location helps us specialise in romantic and memorable Wedding Receptions, created and designed especially for each individual couple. Make an appointment with our Wedding Coordinator and she will gladly show you what we have to offer you upon your Big Day. We offer one of the few approved hotel equestrian based holiday centres in Ireland, with excellent beach and mountain packages available all year round visiting areas in Clew Bay that very few visitors rarely get to see. Check out our current and best special offers on our web site. The hotel is easy to find, just a couple of minutes drive from Westport town centre on the Quay Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westport Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westport Woods Hotel Westport
- Westport Woods Hotel And Spa