“Excellent hotel at very reasonable prices”

The Castlecourt Hotel
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Westport
kilkenny
“Excellent hotel at very reasonable prices”
Reviewed May 1, 2010

Our Golf group stayed at the hotel for three nights. I found all aspects of the hotel from Reception staff to dining room staff to be excellent and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend the hotel as excellent value for money and ensuring that all the guests needs were fully catered for.

• Stayed April 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (319)
  • Polish first
cork
Reviewed April 26, 2010

Had a great time here on a hen weekend! The Courtyard area out the back was lovely....The food in the orchard restaurant was really tasty & very well presented....Blaithnaid on reception was very nice.....we were waiting on an ice bucket for a while & she was very apologetic about it........ we even got a complimentary bottle of wine as a result.....Very nice touch! The leisure centre was relaxing and enjoyable, the bar staff were very friendly & the nightlife around the town(which you're in the centre of!) is great craic! Overall we really enjoyed our stay & i will definitely recommend it!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Omagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Found this hotel on the net. Got a "mid week madness" deal. Really pleased. Lovely hotel, very friendly staff in all areas of it. Food really good. I went for breakfast alone and asked if I could bring a something back for my partner who doesn't do early mornings......no problem, in fact staff were more than helpful. (Some hotels I've stayed in before made me feel like I was stealing the food even though I've paid B & B)
Bar staff very friendly, especially Kathleen and the young man on duty on afternoon of 13th April. Swimming pool great.....Jacuzzi clean and at a lovely temperature. Would have no hesitation in staying here again....in fact I look forward to it.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
ireland
Reviewed April 17, 2010

My wife and I stayed in the Castlecourt Hotel in early December 2009 and we had a great time. The staff were great and the service faultless, and the room we were given was very, very spacious and comfortable. I tried the hotel's spa and I can honestly say it contributed to one of the most relaxing short breaks I've ever had. We'll definitely be going back to this hotel

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Manchester
Reviewed April 9, 2010

My husband and I have just spend 2 nights at the Castlecourt hotel. We got an amazing last minute midweek deal - bargains can always seem suspicious - but we were so pleasantly surprised! Central location, very handy for the shops, restaurants & pubs. Underground car park is v handy too. Room is fashionable and comfy, with a good strong shower. Unfortunately we were close to the swimming pool which hummed all day and night long - but after spending a few hours in the traditional music pubs enjoying Guinness and good craic we didn't notice the noise! Watch out however if you are light sleepers. The spa treatment was pretty good too. Would be happy to recommend this hotel to friends, and visit again the next time we're in Westport!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Kildare,
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Stayed in the Castlecourt for my stag weekend,Have to say the Hotel & staff were brilliant.Especially when you are going away with a group of lads I didnt know what way the hotel would react,but they were brill and realy looked after us.Very resonable priced.Westport is a great town for the crack & all the pubs are top class.would deff recommend The Castlecourt & westport.Thanks Again

• Stayed February 2010
Dublin
Reviewed April 8, 2010

my friend and i stayed at the castlecourt hotel twice we really enjoyed it the food was excellant and the rooms were like home from home staff very friendly we will be going back .

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple