1,949 results
All reviews four poster bed sister hotel castle court hotel swimming pool busy hotel leisure centre lovely hotel residents bar hen party deluxe room reception staff spa sula wedding reception top class westport plaza from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from a 2 night stay at the castle court . Lovely hotel and spotless clean, we were celebrating a special occasion and jan gave us a complimentary upgrade!! Room had a four poster bed and jacuzzi bath.. was beautiful. Jan is a credit to the hotel, very welcoming and pleasant.
Breakfast was cooked to order and was top class. Only negative comment I have is , we were on the third floor and had to take 2 lifts to get down to the ground floor , as the 3rd floor lift only goes to the second floor! Then u have to get another lift to the ground floor. Overall had a lovely time at this hotel and would recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

I read your review with great pride as its always so heartwarming to learn that a guest has enjoyed their stay with us. On behalf of all of our team, I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and I greatly look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back.
I want to thank you also for your kind comments about Jan who is indeed a valuble asset to our team and you can be sure that it will give me great pleasure to pass on your kind comments to her

I greatly regret that there is a change of lift for guests staying on the 3rd floor due to the layout of the hotel which has been extended over the years.

A warm welcome awaits you on your return

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed from Friday-monday. Great friendly an helpful staff.Food amazing.Rooms clean an beds so comfortable.Great location an short walk into Westport which is a lovely place to walk around. We.ll be back

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Glenda

What a pleasure to learn that you will be back and you can be assured a warm welcome will await you on your return. Thank you so much for sharing your experience of our hotel with others

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the Castle court in Westport it was our 6th or 7th time staying there and we can safely say it's our favourite hotel. From the ease of check in and the friendly manner of the staff behind the desk to the bar staff and also in the restaurant is second to none we found .The food is totally excellent a great variety, and we always look forward to the cooked breakfast BEAUTIFUL.
We got a great double room and the shower was fabulous.
Ample parking there and a great underground car park as well and there was entertaining in the bar every night.
We will be going back for many years to come just love it and we would recommend the castle court to people we know without hesitation.
Alanna and Michael Dennehy from Cork.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Alanna & Michael

It was so rewarding to read your review and to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and I want to thank you most sincerely for all your kind comments which I can assure you are most appreciated.

It's always wonderful to learn that a guest has enjoyed their time with us and found the food, service, location, entertainment and facilities good.

I am so delighted to learn that you love the Castlecourt and that you will be returning for many years to come.

A warm welcome awaits you on your return visit

Reviewed September 17, 2018

my husband and myself went to castlecourt for our 43rd wedding anniversary we had the best anniversary ever nothing was too much for the staff they just couldn't do enough for us ann and joe were lovely I would recommend it to everyone if you want a memorable holiday thank you very much.

Room Tip: lst floor was very handy for everything
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Congratulation on celebrating your 43rd Anniversary and on behalf of our entire team I want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your anniversary celebrations.

Thank you also for your kind recommendation of our hotel to others and for all your kind comments which are very much appreciated.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the not oo distant future

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Lovely stay at the castle court staff are friendly rooms are clean food amazing .
Will be back again soon .
Swimming pool is lovely the hotel is a busy spot nice and relaxing .housekeeping staff are friendly too. The breakfast is ordered with your waitress but you can help yourself to the cold Buffett which has a great selection the only negative I would have is they didn't have brown sliced pan but it wasn't a problem as they did have brown soda .

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Siobhan

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor and for your wonderful comments. A wedding celebration is always a special occasion not just for the bride & groom but also for their extended family and friends.

I am delighted to learn that you will be back again soon and I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back

LIz Conway