“excellent”

The Castlecourt Hotel
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Westport
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Planned on staying here for 3 nights but stayed an extra night as we really enjoyed staying in this hotel. We had a bit of a wait on check in as a tour had just arrived. Also, it took two lifts to get to our room. However, everything else about this hotel was extremely positive. There was excellent service particularly in the Orchard Restaurant and Petie Joe’s Bar. There is plenty of choice as there’s two restaurants and a bar in this hotel and also a bar and restaurant in the Westport Plaza Hotel across the courtyard. Drink prices are very reasonable in the bar and a lot of local drink here. The breakfast was excellent both for service and food. The leisure centre is as good as we’ve been to and we used it each day as did our one year old baby. This hotel is in a very good location as it’s only a few minutes’ walk to the shops, bars and restaurants in Westport town. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Guest

It gave me great pleasure read your comments and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share them with other TripAdvisor users.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay so munch that you decided to stay an additional night and that you would highly recommend our hotel to others.

The resort has four different dining options available so I was delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and it will give me great pleasure to pass on your kind comments about the service to all involved.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future

There are newer reviews for The Castlecourt Hotel

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Myself and 3 friends stayed with the Castlecourt for the SeatoSummit weekend, which meant the hotel was hectic with all the competitors involved. Myself and my friends found the service, hospitality, attention to detail and helpful staff (especially the reception personnel) was second to none.

Spa, jacuzzi and pool facilities were great for relaxing after the trek up Croagh Patrick, the food (breakfast and dinner) was hearty and satisfying, so in short...ill definitely be back!

Room Tip: View to Croagh Patrick maybe?

Dear Guest

I was delighted to learn that your enjoyed the sea2summit weekend here with us in The Castlecourt Hotel and I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with others.

It was good to lean that you found the staff helpful and the service, hospitality & attention to detail second to none.

I was also delighted to learn that you had the opportunity to relax in the spa and enjoy the pool & jacuzzi following the race.

I greatly look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I organised a Girls weekend away, the package the hotel gave us was excellant, the staff were extremely helpful prior to our stay and very accomadating while we were there. The spa was just so relaxing and it was a lovely way to start our weekend. Following this we had Dinner in the sister hotel which was beautiful. Then it was out on the town, the hotel is ideal located and centred to all the pubs in westport.
We had such a brilliant stay there, I will so be going back there in the future and hugely recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience of The Castlecourt Hotel with others.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your girls weekend here with us and that you found your package excellent, Staff helpful and that you had the opportunity to relax in the beautiful Spa Sula.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to you and all the girls in your party for your custom and I look forward to welcoming you all back again soon

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stay twice a year for the last five years. We love going back. The hotel is great, warm, and very clean.The decor is very relaxing.the food is excellent always hot ehen served, and the staff are very friendly & welcoming. All staff make you feel at home as soon as you arrive. We would recommend this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review The Castlecourt Hotel following your recent stay.
I am delighted that you found the food excellent, staff friendly and the hotel warm and relaxing.
As a regular guest of The Castlecourt I would like to thank you kindly for your custom over the years and for recommending us to others.

I greatly look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back again in the not too distant future

Kindest Regards

Reviewed November 18, 2012

i organised a hen party for 14 people it was excellent value for money, very central to all the pubs and the town.all the little extras that were thrown in for the hen was excellent and made our trip and particularly the hens very special. could not fault it.

Room Tip: if you have a family ie. kids just make sure to ask for a room aware from stags/hens.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of The Castlecourt Hotel with others.
I was delighted to read your comments and to learn that you found our hotel excellent value for money and that all 14 guests in your party enjoyed their stay with us in particular the bride to be.

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate her on her upcoming wedding and wish her many years of happiness.

Once again Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you all back in the not too distant future

Kindest Regards

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed at the Castlecourt for one night earlier this year and I was extremely happy with every aspect of my stay. I asked for and was kindly given an upgrade to a fabulous, spacious room which incorporated an en-suite with a jacuzzi bath which I thoroughly enjoyed. The extras of complimentary water and wine, bathrobe and slippers were warmly appreciated. Breakfast was varied and service was excellent. Reception staff were welcoming and helpful. Really I cannot find anything to fault. I am looking foward to my next stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank 147Liz

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review its always a pleasure to read such kind comments.

The Deluxe Rooms are always popular with our guests in particular if its a special occasion or even just as a treat as they come with a 4 Poster King Size Bed, Bathrobes, Wine & Water.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your breakfast and that you found the service excellent and that you found reception to be welcoming and helpful.

Again a sincere thank you from all here at The Castlecourt Hotel and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future

kindest regards

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed for a Saturday night in October with 9 women from work on B&B&D basis. We all enjoyed our stay, rooms clean, cosy and comfortable, dinner in restaurant very good. Some of us availed of Spa, and Hair Salon facilities and had no complaints. Also went clubbing that night and had a ball. Would definitely recommend a stay here.

• Check in / front desk

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience of The Castlecourt Hotel with other TripAdvisor users.
I was delighted to learn that all of your group enjoyed their stay with us and that you found the rooms clean, cosy and comfortable, dinner very good and that you enjoyed clubbing the night away in our night club.
I was also pleased to learn that members of your group had the opportunity to avail of some of the many facilities which the hotel has to offer by visiting Spoa Sula & Talking Heads hair saloon.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you all back again in the not too distant future

Kind regards