“'!@# It was good' [my wife]”

Willow Cafe Tea Room
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Westport
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“'!@# It was good' [my wife]”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I visited Westport for a few hours during our recent visit to Ireland. We were strolling along looking for a place to have lunch and decided to try the Willow Café Tea Room. I was a little leery because it doesn't serve beer but I could tell my wife was intrigued so we walked in and sat down at a table. I had a chicken salad which was good and my wife had the "Willows Walnut and Teacle Bread with melted blue cheese and caramalised pears". She LOVED it. This was a very cute place- quite small but cozy- with lots of items for dessert if you're interested. Very good service. Not your traditional Irish pub but certainly good food and service. You can check out their menu and make up your mine but we recommend it.

Barford, United Kingdom
“Eclectic cafe in Westport.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We needed a cuppa while touring Westport. We found this little gem in the centre of town. Fresh homemade cakes had us spoilt for choice. What we chose did not disappoint! Lovely pot of tea to accompany the goodies. Well done to the staff as well, who kept clearing the tables and serve.

ireland
“tipple of tea for two”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

this is a small little tea room in westport town centrally located on top of the main street. nice decour vintage teacups etc... had the cheese&carmelised onion tart was very tasty but portions are small, or maybe my appetites too big!!! food looked and smelled very fresh and it had some lovely home baked treats availble. it would be ideal for small lunches or catch ups (no big meals/small menu...hence the name tea room!) staff were friendly. i would go again :)

tip: the toilet is out the back yard in a small room to itself.

Dublin, Ireland
“Westport Willow”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Open on a Sunday! Great! Service good - friendly. Menu ok but portions are a bit small. Decor nice! Shelves interesting!