“Great family fun !”
Review of Adventure West

Adventure West
More attraction details
Owner description: Try Something New - explore the rugged West Coast of Ireland like never before in coasteering or discover the fun and satisfaction of climbing up and abseiling down a 60ft sheer rockface overlooking the magnificent Clew Bay. Explore the Wild Atlantic Way coastline from the water in one of our guided kayaking trips. Or try out snorkelling and discover the underwater world of Clew Bay. For an true Wild Atlantic Way experience, explore the coastline of Clare Island on the water (coasteering, snorkelling) or on land (rock-climbing & abseiling). A host of other activities also available for groups (hens, stags, schools, corporate groups, etc) with ferry and hostel accommodation packages available.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had never been zorbing before so we were a little nervous......but it was excellent. Our 15 year old son had to do it a second time. The wet zorb was well worth changing your clothes for and make sure you have the camera ready when your friends slither out of the zorb ball at the end !! Best laugh ever ! Zip wire is also great fun for all the family. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Colin R
There are newer reviews for Adventure West

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wow, what can I say - this has to be the most mad experience ever! The Zorbing is fantastic! you can choose to either get strapped in or go in the water ball- We did the strapped in one! you are then propelled down the hill going head over heels, (but being strapped in it isn't quite as scary as it sounds!). I couldn't help screaming all the way down. But once it was done, all I wanted to do was go again!! The kids did both the harness ride and the water ball - they had a blast!! then there was the zip wire - again, harnessed to the wire but what a rush! I believe it's the longest zip wire in Ireland. The first time I held on for dear life, but watching the kids wave their arms and legs all the way down, I did the same on the second go - well waved one hand at a time anyway!! It was a really good afternoon and money well spent - we will be back! The staff are all so friendly and helpful and I have to say it is very professionally run. This attraction is located in Westport House, but you don't have to buy a ticket to Westport House itself as you can book directly with Adventure West, or through Westport House and just go on the Zorb and Zip Wire. I believe they also offer coasteering and abseiling - think I might just try that too next time!!

1  Thank doloireland