“A gem in Westport!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here at first for a cup of coffee, and returned another day for samplings of many of the items on their menu. The apple pie was delicious. The atmosphere was probably our favorite in Ireland. Family owned, we met both the oldest and youngest serving us. We found them to be genuine and kind, and their clientele to be “the best of Ireland.” You must stop here.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We pop in here for a cup of coffee after a recommendation from someone else.

This coffee shop is well worth a visit. The coffee is lovely the nicest I've had in awhile and I would highly recommend the carrot cake it was lovely.

The lady and gentleman working there were lovely they didn't have any drinks left for the kids but they had no problem with us going to shop next door and getting some and consuming them there.

Definitely worth a visit for a cuppa and cake !!

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

When I make a visit to Westport I visit Christy’s and leave contented andchuckling. It’s intimate, chatty and charming. The tart and other confectionary is par excellence and the atmosphere, crack and conversation is as delightful as porter cake! It’s unique!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here many times with my partner because the carrot cake is delicious and my favorite In Westport .. they do nice hot chocolate.
I got to say they’re lovely staff making you feel welcomed.

highly recommended if you look for a nice place to have a snack and have a chat with locals..

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Such a lovely little place - you feel so welcome and looked after - they had lovely home made quiches, but I wasn't hungry enough and so they made me up the most delicious tuna sandwiches - on nice bread, with finely diced onion, peppers and interesting salad leaves - real attention to detail. A very good cup of tea and really good carrot cake. They care about quality. Highly recommended.