“Excellent, keeps you interested from start to finish and lovely, helpful instructors”

The Adventure Islands
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Westport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We have many different activities for you to sample when looking for things to do in or around Westport where the scenery is only breathtaking the air is fresh and the welcomes are famous.Our adventure company provides everything from Dinghy & Cruiser Sailing, Deep Sea Fishing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Water Skiing, Archery, Bike, Horse & Mountain trekking. So whether your staying in Westport or coming to the town for a visit make sure you call us or visit us on our website to book something exciting to do whileThings to do in Westport – The adventure capital of Ireland.At “The Adventure Islands” and Collanmore Island Lodge we encourage you to experience the fun, exhilaration and camaraderie of our adventure activity programs in safe, well managed environs. As Westport is the Adventure Capital Of Ireland there are always plenty of things to do in relation to Adventure Sports and Activities. Collanmore Island Lodge hold 22 people, fantastic for Hen parties.
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

The best adventure centre in the country in my opinion. Staff are friendly, activities are brilliant and having the private island base just adds a special feel to the water activities! Our group had children ranging in ages 7 - 15 and each of us had a great time! A must for anyone in the mayo and surrounding region looking for adventure and lots and lots of fun!!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My adrenaline was on a constant high through out this experience, not to mention my nerves. However our friendly instructor John made both my Partner and I feel safe and comfortable of the varying heights. He encouraged us to attempt every obstacle including the most difficult obstacle known as"stirrups". I would highly recommend this to others and will be return.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had a great afternoon with Rich & Richard. Was out on a Work Social Club outing, feeling slightly delicate from the night before! But being out on the water soon sorted that out. Both instructors were friendly, helpful and very, very funny. Boat trip back to the mainland was exciting to say the least !
I Loved the Kayaking. Set in beautiful scenery, Would highly recommended

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had an excellent team-building event at the Adventure Islands! The staff were very helpful and friendly, and we would definitely recommend this to other groups!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The TY students in the Ursuline College Sligo including myself had an amazing time. I will be recommending it to others and paying another visit.