“Needs updating”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Waterford, Ireland
“Needs updating”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This restaurant was recommended on trip advisor and it is definitely not in the top restaurants in Westport. The town is full of fabulous restaurants and this is not one of them. Waitress was very nice but little over the top as there were only one other occupied table. The restaurant is very dated and the carpet needs to be changed as it is sticky in certain areas. The menu was did not have a good choice but when asked for vegetarian menu, a large selection was given. Meal itself was lovely - scallops for starter and chicken main course. After paying, we were given a card for trip advisor website and was asked to recommend it on the site. People should be willing to recommend restaurants at their own choice - not been asked to.

• Visited June 2013
Colette M, Front Office Manager at Temptations Restaurant, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Eleanor K,
Thank you for submitting your review of Temptations Restaurant.
I am disappointed to read that our Restaurant was not to your satisfaction and I am sorry your dining experience did not live up to your expectations. We continually strive to provide excellent food and service and I would like to assure you that your comments have been brought to the attention of our Food and Beverage Manager. I sincerely hope that we can welcome you back to Temptations Restaurant in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for assistance with your next booking.

Warm Regards from Westport
Colette Moran,
Front of House Manager, Mill Times Hotel Westport

Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Got engaged in Westport last August and went to Temptations that night. The food was really impressive, beautifully presented and great value for money! The service was excellent and we even got a few glasses of champagne on the house! Going back to Westport this weekend on my hen and going to Temptations on the Friday night....cannot wait!

• Visited August 2012
Thank you MargaretLittleton for taking the time to share your experience at Temptations Restaurant. Firstly, congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials and we hope that you had a great time on your Hen Party in Westport, and that our restaurant lived up to your expectation.
We hope you will consider Temptations Restaurant again on your next visit to Westport,
Warm regards, Colette Moran, Front of House Manager
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

The food at Temptations really is very good, showing imagination and skill. The quality of the meal was enhanced by friendly and efficient service, and our party enjoyed their dining experience very much.

Visited June 2013
Thank you Chris737320 for taking the time to share your experience at Temptations Restaurant. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal and thank you for your high recommendations, especially for our staff who are always on hand to help our guests in any way they can.
Warm regards, Colette Moran, Front of House Manager
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Dead slow and stop”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I found the food just about average, the time waiting between each course was really unforgivable

How this restaurant got to be no.1 in westport is beyond me.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Silver D
Colette M, Front Office Manager at Temptations Restaurant, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear silverdoctor,
Thank you for submitting your review of Temptations Restaurant.
I am disappointed to read that your meal was not to your satisfaction and I am sorry your dining experience did not live up to your expectations. We continually strive to provide excellent food and service and I would like to assure you that your comments have been brought to the attention of our Food and Beverage Manager. I sincerely hope that we can welcome you back to Temptations Restaurant in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for assistance with your next booking.

Warm Regards from Westport
Colette Moran,
Front of House Manager, Mill Times Hotel Westport
Dublin, Ireland
“A place to go”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Nice food, elaborated and cooked well. Ambiance is relaxing especially around the chimney. The waitress was not well experienced, but her colleague was professional. Bad point is the selection of wine which is poor and not at the level of the meals served.

Visited May 2013
Thank you Olivier L for taking the time to share your experience at Temptations Restaurant, and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal. We are very sorry that the wine selection was not to your liking and I assure you that I have brought your comments to the attention of our Food and Beverage Manager.
I sincerely hope you will consider Temptations Restaurant again on your next visit to Westport, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need any assistance on your next booking.
Warm regards,
Colette Moran, Front of House Manager, Mill Times Hotel Westport.