“Superb, don't miss this one!”
Review of La Bella Vita

La Bella Vita
Ranked #9 of 88 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Dined here on Saturday October 12th with my husband. Could not fault this place, the owner was a super host, very welcoming and chatty. The food was exceptional, simple but truly tasty. A great Italian experience, would definitely recommend here!

1  Thank PKing2013

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We went for the Early Evening menu having read the reports on Tripadvisor and it exceeded expectations. Great choices and exceptional portions made this the best value for money in two weeks in Ireland. The service from the owner/staff made you feel a long standing client. It's very small so I would in season that you ring and book.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited here based on trip advisor reviews and were very pleased. The atmosphere was very nice when we were there, cosy, quiet and romantic. The waiter was pleasant and very well informed about the food and the wine and was not afraid to share his opinion. He showed a genuine interest in customers getting the best culinary experience. The starters were deceptively filling and the pasta for the mains was cooked to perfection

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on the early bird with 6 friends. As a big group they were so accommodating and didn't mind us being cheap students! The menu is brilliant value and I was surprised by how much choice there is for main courses as many places have a smaller selection for the early bird. All of us agreed that the food was delicious, particularly the calamari, gnocci, mussels, and chicken in mushroom sauce. The service was great throughout and I will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

On the night we visited Italian food was not my first choice but it was late and I was overruled. So glad I was! The clam linguini was fantastic, as was the salmon and john dory. Great little find and will be back next time in Westport.