“One of my favorite restaurants.”

Torrino's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 88 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Torrinos Restaurant is located in the heart of beautiful Westport town up a quaint laneway –Market Lane- off the main st -Bridge St-.Torrinos opened in 1996 and has 15 years experience producing authentic Italian and seafood dishes where you can choose from pasta and pizza, to steak and chicken. It has established itself as a favourite with locals and tourists alike, a place where people can go to enjoy quality Italian food and local seafood in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere.The hallmark of Torrinos over the years has been a consistency of good food and service at a reasonable price.We use top quality ingredients sourced locally and import only the finest Italian produce - from pasta and cured meats to the finest Italian wines.If you want to enjoy the best of Italian food in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere whilst staying in Westport , Torrinos is a must.Open daily 5.30-10pmEarly dinner menu available 5.30-7pm
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I eat here often, if you are into your pizzas, pastas, meat or seafood dishes, and want a great meal at a good price, then this is the place to go, I dont need to go into detail as you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I brought my girlfriend here as she passed her exams top of the class and just like her the food in here is top of the class. We shared the starter of mushroom bruschetta which was out of this world. The two mains of pasta and a chicken dish were as good as ever I've tasted and the tiramisu was delightful and not to strong. The service was great and the ambiance was just perfect. Our seat beside the door was a little cold at times but all in all i will definitely call again.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Been to most restaurants in town. Torrinos is my favorite out of them all, and is definitely the best Italian I have ever eaten in. Eat here all the time because they have such lovely staff, really nice setting, enjoyable atmosphere and is very reasonably priced. :)

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyable evening with family food excellent quality especially loved the connemara monkfish. Some of us had pizza and some had steak cooked exactly to taste. Wine was expensive especially since we chose to order two half carafes. Love the location off the main thoroughfare. Would recommend booking as this is a small but very popular venue.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

The food was top quality, reminding me of good food I'd had in Italy. The staff, one poor waitress, were excellent. Service was friendly and quick. Would definitely go there again.