Mill Times Hotel Westport
  • Restaurant
Hotel Westport(Westport)
Harbour Mill(Westport)
1,040 results
All reviewscar parkbar foodon arrivalcentre of townfood was lovelycouldn't do enoughhen partycentral locationboth nightslovely hotelfrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staybreakfast was excellentcroagh patrickcolettereceptionist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Six of us went for dinner on New Years Eve.Food was lovely.Staff are very friendly and smiley.The night went too fast,background harpist was fab and the live band did a great job at ringing in the New Year.Thanks to all.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Colette M, Front Office Manager at Mill Times Hotel Westport, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you Maureen L for sharing your experience of Mill Times Hotel Westport. I was pleased to read you sampled our deluxe dinner menu in Temptations Restaurant and we are happy you enjoyed our friendly and welcoming team, who are on hand to help our guests in any way they can.
Thank you for your high recommendations and I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back again on your next trip to Ireland.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I am staying at a different Hotel but called in tonight on a recommendation by a local. The reason was to have food, drink & watch the Heineken Cup match. The bar staff are super friendly & helpful. The bar manager was very welcoming & got us a table in full view of the tv. She also changed the channel & got us our drinks. We just went for a snack - chicken wings & chowder. The wings were ok but what was disappointing were the dips which were served in little paper cups. Very tacky. The side salad was 'meh' and there was no finger bowl. Guys even Eddie Rockets serve wings with a finger bowl !! The chowder also receives a 'meh' from my partner. Food out of the way we get back to the bar staff. The bar man was fantastic as he sorted out a tv for ourselves tucked away in the corner. Major round of applause to the bar staff. Wake up Kitchen ! It doesn't take a lot to make simple Good Food !

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you Steppingoutwithmaggie, for taking the time to write your review of Mill Times Hotel Westport, we were disappointed to read that the food you had chosen did not live up to your expectations, I have passed your comments to operations. We were so pleased that you enjoyed our friendly and welcoming team who are on hand to help guests in any way they can.
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future,
Warm Regards from Westport,
Colette Moran, Front of House Manager

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I visited the Mill Times for lunch a number of times in November. The best thing about this hotel has to be the team. Even as a total stranger I was extremely well looked after and mae to feel very welcome every time I came to the Mill Times Hotel. On one occasion I wasn't sure what to have and I was told that they had a special that particular day, a lamb sandwich in a ciabatta with garlic and mint sauce...it was delicious and I was delighted with the recommendation! Everything from finding a game I wanted to see on TV to looking after my girlfriend when she wasn;t feeling well. Truly excellent service and customer care from one and all, well done and see you in summer.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you Patrick S for sharing your experience of Mill Times Hotel Westport. I was pleased to read you enjoyed good times at the Mill Times on your visits to Westport in November. We are delighted that you enjoyed our friendly and welcoming team, who are on hand to help our guests in any way they can, and thank you for your high recommendations.
I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Gtreat location within walking distance of the shops and pubs.We were impressed by the good value for money ,lovely staff and the place was spotless. The food was beautiful and all cooked fresh. A great place for a few days away.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you Mary M for sharing your experience of Mill Times Hotel Westport. I was pleased to read you enjoyed our friendly and welcoming team, who are on hand to help our guests in any way they can, and thank you for your high recommendations.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed over at the Mill Times hotel just before Christmas being our first time. We were both so impressed from the food to cleanliness, value for money to the most outstanding caring and most helpful staff. I even left my hat behind which they sent to me free of charge! The ladies on reception, Geraldine, Sarah and Laura were all absolutely fantastic and really lovely. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here if you are wanting a hotel in the Wesport location and want good value for money, and a great service. It was worth every penny!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Colette M, Front Office Manager at Mill Times Hotel Westport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you Jessica A for taking the time to write a review of Mill Times Hotel Westport. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed good times at the Mill Times recently with your husband. Thank you for your kind words on our staff, especially our Reception staff, who will be delighted that they made your stay more memorable as customer service is our forte ensuring all our guests feel at home, while staying us. Our location is indeed very central to the many shops, pubs and restaurants in Westport town.
I hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Ireland,
Warm Regards,