Mill Times Hotel Westport
The Wyatt Hotel(Westport)(Great Value!)
$184
Agoda.com
Clew Bay Hotel(Westport)
  • Restaurant
1,042 results
All reviewscar parkbar foodon arrivalcentre of townfood was lovelycouldn't do enoughhen partycentral locationboth nightslovely hotelfrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staybreakfast was excellentcroagh patrickcolettereceptionist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed over at the Mill Times hotel just before Christmas being our first time. We were both so impressed from the food to cleanliness, value for money to the most outstanding caring and most helpful staff. I even left my hat behind which they sent to me free of charge! The ladies on reception, Geraldine, Sarah and Laura were all absolutely fantastic and really lovely. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here if you are wanting a hotel in the Wesport location and want good value for money, and a great service. It was worth every penny!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Colette M, Front Office Manager at Mill Times Hotel Westport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you Jessica A for taking the time to write a review of Mill Times Hotel Westport. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed good times at the Mill Times recently with your husband. Thank you for your kind words on our staff, especially our Reception staff, who will be delighted that they made your stay more memorable as customer service is our forte ensuring all our guests feel at home, while staying us. Our location is indeed very central to the many shops, pubs and restaurants in Westport town.
I hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Ireland,

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stayed here for our Xmas Party and found everything to be top class from the minute we landed to the Hotel,, from the hotel to the staff!! They made the Awards night a brilliant experience, we would as a group be back next year for sure!! Party atmosphere brilliant!! Also the rooms are very well kept.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alvina K
Colette M, Front Office Manager at Mill Times Hotel Westport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you Alvina K for sharing your experience of Mill Times Hotel Westport for your Christmas Party night in Westport. I was pleased to read that you and your colleagues enjoyed our Oscars Awards Christmas Party night, and that our friendly and welcoming team, were on hand to help our guests in any way they can, and thank you for your high recommendations.
I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back again during 2014!
Warm regards,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Arrived to check in at 3.50 pm to be advised that we were very early. Our room became available at 4.30, but we had then to be moved as due to the smell of smoke we did not wish to stay. We had to then contact reception as we could not get our heating to work and waited for them to turn it on.I was unable to sleep due to noise running from pipes running. Both our evening meal and breakfast were good and the staff were very pleasant. The manager asked to speak with us to apologise for our accommodation and gave us a complimentaryovernight stay voucher to be used, but after reading the voucher we realised it can only be used midweek,before June so we will not be able to take him up on his kind offer.

Room Tip: The hotel had been described as a boutique hotel, but the rooms we experienced were nothing like advertised.
1  Thank 657rachel

Thank you 964Rachel for taking the time to write a review of Mill Times Hotel Westport. I was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay in our Hotel and I am very sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. Thank you for highlighting our shortcomings, however I would like to assure you that we are constantly trying to improve our facilities and services. I have passed your review to our General Manager who was speaking with you on your check out, who will forward your comments to the relevant department.
I am very sorry to hear that you are unable to avail of our gesture of goodwill, but hope that you will consider us again should you decide to return to Westport, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly, to book your accommodation.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here NYE and the hotel is in an excellent location very close to the main pubs/nightlife. Food in the bar was absolutely excellent and the curry was among the nicest I've ever tasted. One small complaint was the heat of the room - it was absolutely roasting. Opening the window solved the problem. Overall very good and I'll certainly consider here again next time im back

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you Seamus1980 for posting your review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed Good Times at the Mill Times on your recent visit to Westport. As you mention, we are in a great location, with many shops, pubs and restaurants just around the corner! We are so pleased that you found our friendly and welcoming staff on hand to help, as we pride ourselves in our customer service.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and hope you will recommend us.
Kind regards,

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed here for New Years Eve. Firstly the food and service was excellent and recommended. A good place to stop in for lunch or evening meal. However accommodation would not be recommended. Ourselves and another couple were initially shown to rooms that we had to be moved from. In their room there was a strong smell of smoke and in our room it seemed someone had been sick and there was a very strong smell of cleaning products. Our rooms were on the 3rd floor. The heating system is noisy at night. The rooms were basic. We were offered a free mid week night as compensation and it was appreciated. Overall a mixed experience, great food and service and a lively bar in the evening. The accommodation was a let down but maybe would look at an upgrade to a room that is shown on their website.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you MagsCoMayo for taking the time to write a review of Mill Times Hotel Westport. I was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay in our Hotel and I am very sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. Thank you for highlighting our shortcomings, I would like to assure you that we are constantly trying to improve our facilities and services. I have passed your review to our General Manager who was speaking with you on your check out and hope that you will use your voucher to stay with us again soon.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to avail of your voucher and we look forward to welcoming you back to Westport and hope that you will have a more enjoyable experience.