“My fave”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I really liked this place, it is cosy, very friendly and food was great. We got an early bird menu so price wasn't too bad. Can't think of anything bad to say about it at all. The other half had half a duck in orange and ginger sauce, never seen such a clean plate!! My salmon was gorgeous. Best place we ate in Westport in my opinion.

2  Thank girrys

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This was recommended to us from the local music store. When we looked at the menu, we found great value on the early bird menu. High end options for seafood at reasonable prices.

2  Thank brattm
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Mangoes does exceptional food. The service was spot on. Not a cheap place to eat but sometimes it is well worth it. It is a small restaurant and inclined to feel a little packed in but they maintain a stylish feel anyway.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Good seafood, friendly staff, worth a visit & book in advance as it gets very busy Thurs, Fri & Sat nights

2  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had a really lovely evening in Mangos. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food was fabulous and the menu had lots of choice. I would definitely recommend this place and I would def go back.

1  Thank mccullagh18