“Excellent service, food was exquisite. What more do you want?”
Review of Mangos Restaurant - CLOSED

Mangos Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

A true gem of a restaurant in the center of Westport. Beautiful atmosphere, very friendly staff & most of all excellent food.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My son and I dropped in for dinner. Terrific seafood, very fresh and very well cooked and presented. A decent wine list too and excellent service. Faultless!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

A lovely atmosphere is created in Mango's. The Devil is in the Details - Down to the unusual tea lights, the taps, the art. But without the GREAT staff, it would be usless....
Its very clean and excellent menu - mainly fish but no ones taste is left out.
Great wine too.

we had a lovely dinner in Mango's
Its right in the middle of town and it was so handy to pop a few doors down to all the good pubs in Westport.

I will be back & I will send my best friends :)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Mangos is a very small and upscale restaurant in Westport. We enjoyed the dinner we had there one evening. We didn't have reservations and we were almost turned away, so I'd recommend getting one. My wife had fish and I had chicken which was similar to cordon bleu. They were both very good dishes. The price fit with the upscale setting and food.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Such a lovely little restaurant but really, really good food. Fabulous flavours and value for money. I would definitely recommend it to everyone and come back again. So good.